• 4 months later...

Hey guys!

I found some lost pics hidden in my phone album of the waterfall. I took these shots a week after I had the first trip in this topic. There was a rainfall so the fall was gushing water. 

591ACBDE-7613-4840-A136-C8479B1CF23D.thumb.jpeg.5354cc50e846135a0cc0ab0d7df4cbbb.jpeg 

• I found this Informative 2

Again, fantastic exposures. If it were permitted, a rappel down the dry part would be pretty exciting.

The many falls in that large territory reveal/describe so much time!

"Journey through a universe ablaze with changes" Phil Ochs

That’s a very cool structure, thanks for sharing!

Each dot is 50,000,000 years:

Hadean............Archean..............................Proterozoic.......................................Phanerozoic...........

Paleo......Meso....Ceno..

Ꞓ.OSD.C.P.Tr.J.K..Pg.NgQ< You are here

Doesn't time just fly by?

• 3 months later...

That was a very interesting report.

I went there and found nothing identifiable. Inexperience, maybe.

16 hours ago, markjw said:

That was a very interesting report.

I went there and found nothing identifiable. Inexperience, maybe.

I think the creek/waterfall is still gushing water right now. It might go down soon and disappear when the summer gets hotter. Did you manage to get to the rubble at the side of the upper falls? When the creek and fall dry up in the summer it is easy to follow the creek up and down river and I usually dont have to worry about getting my feet muddy and wet. Although it is a tedious hike.