Real bison skull?

thelivingdead531

Hey everyone! I'm at an antique fair and found what appears to be a fossil bison skull. Card says it's from about 40,000 years ago. What do you guys think as far as it being Real?

20180928_103002.jpg

I see honesty here. Usually a counterfeit occurs when a cow's skull is immersed in water with dried leaves for the skull to be aged with the power of the tannin.

Here simply decided to sell a modern cow skull in Natura as if it were a Bison priscus. And I like honesty! ;) :dinothumb:

To understand a little more what I am trying to say, I recommend that you read this wonderful post from our dear friend Doren:

• I found this Informative 1

Is It real, or it's not real, that's the question!

03.PNG

1 hour ago, Seguidora-de-Isis said:

this wonderful post 

I could not agree more about this post of Doren’s . The ageing  affect was so quick too.  

+ 2 modern cow

• I found this Informative 1

Thanks for the replies everyone! I passed it up as I started finding other things of interest and decided to spend my money on those items instead! I ended up with a pretty good haul, though my husband will probably think otherwise. :P Glad I didn’t end up purchasing it.

Well Candace, since your husband is a man he would likely enjoy mounting that skull just about anywhere. We're kinda weird that way.

Dorensigbadges.JPG