Jump to content
Jaimin013

Alioramus tooth

Recommended Posts

Jaimin013

Hi everyone,

 

Please could you let me know your thoughts on this tooth? The tooth isn't the best of condition but its rare and I am thinking of buying it. Looks like a bit of the tooth has a fracture fill.

 

Location info below:

 

Nogon Tsav Formation
Bayankhongor, Mongolia

 

Thanks!

00.jpg

2.pg.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ynot

:thumbsu:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darktooth

Looks like parts of the tooth have been glued back together towards the bottom. You can see some kind of white filler in the cracks. If that isn't a big deal for you and the price is right, go for it. It looks ok to me otherwise. But I am not a Dino tooth expert. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jaimin013
15 minutes ago, Darktooth said:

Looks like parts of the tooth have been glued back together towards the bottom. You can see some kind of white filler in the cracks. If that isn't a big deal for you and the price is right, go for it. It looks ok to me otherwise. But I am not a Dino tooth expert. 

Thanks exactly my thoughts on the bottom part. Hopefully will see what other people also think and will then decide. Thanks again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darktooth

It does have interesting coloration. I would probably buy it if price was right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jaimin013
20 hours ago, Darktooth said:

It does have interesting coloration. I would probably buy it if price was right.

It's costs quite a bit for the condition and I may find one in the future of better quality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darktooth

Ok that is way too much for me!:doh!:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Haravex

It's only worth what it is to an individual if you see it as being worth that amount of money then that is your choice.

 

However I must ask that you know the seller to be a honest merchant and that only pay via PayPal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jaimin013
6 hours ago, Haravex said:

It's only worth what it is to an individual if you see it as being worth that amount of money then that is your choice.

 

However I must ask that you know the seller to be a honest merchant and that only pay via PayPal.

Thanks for the advice!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×