2018 Secret Santa Spectacular!!!

caldigger

Posted my Secret Santa freind their gifts this morning. It was fun  going through my collection to find some treasures, there was plenty of fossils I forgot about. I have not been collecting this year because of ill health so I needed to dip into my Collection .  I included some pieces I found in the mid 90’s. Mrs R and I got into the Christmas mood as we wrapped the gifts by playing some Vincent Anthony Guaraldi Christmas jazz tunes.  It was a nice afternoon. I hope my gifts are liked, the only bench mark I have is I would be happy to receive them myself . Cheers Bobby 

• I found this Informative 4

21 minutes ago, Bobby Rico said:

Vincent Anthony Guaraldi Christmas jazz tunes.

A Charlie Brown Christmas is one of my favorite holiday shows! I still watch it every year. :)

• I found this Informative 3

7 minutes ago, BLT said:

A Charlie Brown Christmas is one of my favorite holiday shows! I still watch it every year. :)

Yes me too really beautiful and the music is fantastic too. :dinothumb:

• I found this Informative 1

17 hours ago, David in Japan said:

Found this babe last week.

Placamen tiara.

Look at this curbs! Yummie!

Wow! :wub: 

How old?

Max Derème

"I feel an echo of the lightning each time I find a fossil. [...] That is why I am a hunter: to feel that bolt of lightning every day."

- Mary Anning >< Remarkable Creatures, Tracy Chevalier

Instagram: @world_of_fossils

I forgot that the Post Office was closed today in observance of Veterans day. To any Members who may be Veterans, Thank-you for your service. My Secret Santa package will go out tomorrow. 

• I found this Informative 3

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg

I like Trilo-butts and I cannot lie.

On 11/11/2018 at 7:15 PM, VTinNorthAB said:

I’m working hard on getting my package out.  We just got back from out of town and I have 2 sick children, one in which is currently in the ER.

I have an international package so I’m so sorry in advance if it arrives late 

Golly, love to your little ones, Victoria.:wub:

Best wishes to you all and hope they're better soon. 

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png.a47e14d65deb3f8b242019b3a81d8160-1.png.60b8b8c07f6fa194511f8b7cfb7cc190.png

On 11/11/2018 at 9:29 PM, JohnBrewer said:

Hope all goes well with your kids. 

Love the avatar! :D

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png.a47e14d65deb3f8b242019b3a81d8160-1.png.60b8b8c07f6fa194511f8b7cfb7cc190.png

6 hours ago, Max-fossils said:

Wow! :wub: 

How old?

Not that old, neogene -23mya

~~~~~~~~~~~~〇~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Warmest greetings from Kumamoto、 Japan

Package should arrive very soon, maybe before friday as it reach his destination the 11

Package sent this morning. :)

Customs checked here already, so should make it speedily to it's destination. 

Tidgy is very excited about all this. 

I remain as calm as ever. 

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

Package sent and should arrive on Friday! I hope you like what I sent as it was one of my favorite personal finds.:)

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg

My package came in today all the way from France! 2 days before my bday as well and there was so much items that I'm literally blown away. I'm counting this as bday/xmas. Only problem is I opened it thinking it was something I ordered already and then once I saw how many items were cramed in there I had to check my items shipping lol. pic heavy so I don't want to overload you all but wow. Thanks to whomever the person sending it was. I know you're on here somewhere!

• I found this Informative 2

This year, timing was so perfect that we have skipped the customs rush and international package will arrive before december:rofl:

17 minutes ago, PalmaShell said:

My package came in today all the way from France! 2 days before my bday as well and there was so much items that I'm literally blown away. I'm counting this as bday/xmas. Only problem is I opened it thinking it was something I ordered already and then once I saw how many items were cramed in there I had to check my items shipping lol. pic heavy so I don't want to overload you all but wow. Thanks to whomever the person sending it was. I know you're on here somewhere!

just a few pics so the sender can know they arrived safely and are much appreciated!

Nice! 

The first one. 

I like the corals and the Arctostrea in particular. :)

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

24 minutes ago, PalmaShell said:

just a few pics so the sender can know they arrived safely and are much appreciated!IMG_1763re.thumb.jpg.0dc8874269db926d79ce4d94482bbbbe.jpg

IMG_1769re.thumb.jpg.e8b3b42a7af22f327db74833bf46e506.jpgIMG_1761re.thumb.jpg.57c80cca54d6b61885c0609394d5115d.jpgIMG_1743re.thumb.jpg.27cacfa3cee6072f5fc5b71fbf4d14f9.jpg

Nice gifts but please remember folks, we are not supposed to post pics of our gifts till Christmas. 

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg

2 hours ago, Bobby Rico said:

Very nice indeed . I thought we was waiting to Christmas to post hear. :headscratch:

yeah i'm new here. didn't realize we were supposed to do that. I'll edit

14 hours ago, PalmaShell said:

yeah i'm new here. didn't realize we were supposed to do that. I'll edit

I understand very easy to get carried away with the excitement, our forum members are beyond kind.  You got some beauties indeed . Just post the rest at Christmas . 

I also got a package yesterday! Didn't open it yet, gotta wait till Xmas. I'm very excited, and already getting impatient!!! :rolleyes: 

Max Derème

"I feel an echo of the lightning each time I find a fossil. [...] That is why I am a hunter: to feel that bolt of lightning every day."

16 minutes ago, Max-fossils said:

I also got a package yesterday! Didn't open it yet, gotta wait till Xmas. I'm very excited, and already getting impatient!!! :rolleyes: 

Only 40+ day's to go... hang in there! :muahaha:

Accomplishing the impossible means only that the boss will add it to your regular duties.

See Dave, if you had jumped on board you could be impatiently waiting with the rest of them. :rofl:

2 hours ago, daves64 said:

Only 40+ day's to go... hang in there! :muahaha:

:wacko::(:angry:

Max Derème

I am waiting patiently... to see what everyone got. :zen:

Accomplishing the impossible means only that the boss will add it to your regular duties.

My parcel arrived today! :yay-smiley-1::yay-smiley-1::yay-smiley-1::yay-smiley-1:

Eight days for International postage to Morocco is pretty good going. 

Itchy fingers. 

Will wait til Crimbo to open if I can bear it.

Thanks, Santa! :D

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.