caldigger

2018 Secret Santa Spectacular!!!

fifbrindacier
17 hours ago, VTinNorthAB said:

I’m working hard on getting my package out.  We just got back from out of town and I have 2 sick children, one in which is currently in the ER.

I have an international package so I’m so sorry in advance if it arrives late 

Don't worry about that, your kids before.

Bobby Rico

Posted my Secret Santa freind their gifts this morning. It was fun  going through my collection to find some treasures, there was plenty of fossils I forgot about. I have not been collecting this year because of ill health so I needed to dip into my Collection .  I included some pieces I found in the mid 90’s. Mrs R and I got into the Christmas mood as we wrapped the gifts by playing some Vincent Anthony Guaraldi Christmas jazz tunes.  It was a nice afternoon. I hope my gifts are liked, the only bench mark I have is I would be happy to receive them myself . Cheers Bobby 

BLT
21 minutes ago, Bobby Rico said:

Vincent Anthony Guaraldi Christmas jazz tunes.

A Charlie Brown Christmas is one of my favorite holiday shows! I still watch it every year. :)

Bobby Rico
7 minutes ago, BLT said:

A Charlie Brown Christmas is one of my favorite holiday shows! I still watch it every year. :)

Yes me too really beautiful and the music is fantastic too. :dinothumb:

Max-fossils
17 hours ago, David in Japan said:

Found this babe last week.

Placamen tiara.

Look at this curbs! Yummie!

Wow! :wub: 

How old?

Darktooth

I forgot that the Post Office was closed today in observance of Veterans day. To any Members who may be Veterans, Thank-you for your service. My Secret Santa package will go out tomorrow. 

Tidgy's Dad
On 11/11/2018 at 7:15 PM, VTinNorthAB said:

I’m working hard on getting my package out.  We just got back from out of town and I have 2 sick children, one in which is currently in the ER.

I have an international package so I’m so sorry in advance if it arrives late 

Golly, love to your little ones, Victoria.:wub:

Best wishes to you all and hope they're better soon. 

Tidgy's Dad
On 11/11/2018 at 9:29 PM, JohnBrewer said:

Hope all goes well with your kids. 

Love the avatar! :D

David in Japan
6 hours ago, Max-fossils said:

Wow! :wub: 

How old?

Not that old, neogene -23mya

David in Japan

Package should arrive very soon, maybe before friday as it reach his destination the 11

Tidgy's Dad

Package sent this morning. :)

Customs checked here already, so should make it speedily to it's destination. 

Tidgy is very excited about all this. 

I remain as calm as ever. 

Darktooth

Package sent and should arrive on Friday! I hope you like what I sent as it was one of my favorite personal finds.:)

PalmaShell

My package came in today all the way from France! 2 days before my bday as well and there was so much items that I'm literally blown away. I'm counting this as bday/xmas. Only problem is I opened it thinking it was something I ordered already and then once I saw how many items were cramed in there I had to check my items shipping lol. pic heavy so I don't want to overload you all but wow. Thanks to whomever the person sending it was. I know you're on here somewhere!

David in Japan

This year, timing was so perfect that we have skipped the customs rush and international package will arrive before december:rofl:

Tidgy's Dad
17 minutes ago, PalmaShell said:

My package came in today all the way from France! 2 days before my bday as well and there was so much items that I'm literally blown away. I'm counting this as bday/xmas. Only problem is I opened it thinking it was something I ordered already and then once I saw how many items were cramed in there I had to check my items shipping lol. pic heavy so I don't want to overload you all but wow. Thanks to whomever the person sending it was. I know you're on here somewhere!

just a few pics so the sender can know they arrived safely and are much appreciated!

Nice! 

The first one. 

I like the corals and the Arctostrea in particular. :)

Darktooth
24 minutes ago, PalmaShell said:

just a few pics so the sender can know they arrived safely and are much appreciated!IMG_1763re.thumb.jpg.0dc8874269db926d79ce4d94482bbbbe.jpg

IMG_1769re.thumb.jpg.e8b3b42a7af22f327db74833bf46e506.jpgIMG_1761re.thumb.jpg.57c80cca54d6b61885c0609394d5115d.jpgIMG_1743re.thumb.jpg.27cacfa3cee6072f5fc5b71fbf4d14f9.jpg

Nice gifts but please remember folks, we are not supposed to post pics of our gifts till Christmas. 

Bobby Rico

Very nice indeed . I thought we was waiting to Christmas to post hear. :headscratch:

PalmaShell
2 hours ago, Bobby Rico said:

Very nice indeed . I thought we was waiting to Christmas to post hear. :headscratch:

yeah i'm new here. didn't realize we were supposed to do that. I'll edit

Bobby Rico
3 minutes ago, PalmaShell said:

yeah i'm new here. didn't realize we were supposed to do that. I'll edit

I understand very easy to get carried away with the excitement our forum members are beyond kind.  You got some beauties indeed . Just post the rest at Christmas .