2018 Secret Santa Spectacular!!!

caldigger

17 minutes ago, GeschWhat said:

Mine is a onesy...even has a hood and trap door! My hubby had it made for me for when I go on digs so I don't freeze my bum (us old folks have to get up in the middle of the night). Here is an ultra flattering photo of me styling my jammies the Christmas he gave them to me. 

How marvelous! 

I want one! :)

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png.a47e14d65deb3f8b242019b3a81d8160-1.png.60b8b8c07f6fa194511f8b7cfb7cc190.png

4 hours ago, BLT said:

I’ve had my Dean Martin and Andy Williams Christmas cds on repeat all month. I have a few Bing cds, too. In my opinion, nobody holds a candle to Dean Martin! Oh, that voice! :wub:

Yes kind of makes me want grandkids already, but hopefully for my kids’ sake that won’t happen at least for maybe 7-10 yrs from now.

37 minutes ago, GeschWhat said:

Mine is a onesy...even has a hood and trap door! My hubby had it made for me for when I go on digs so I don't freeze my bum (us old folks have to get up in the middle of the night). Here is an ultra flattering photo of me styling my jammies the Christmas he gave them to me. 

Old folks! You’re only slightly ahead of me, but I’m not ready to concede to being old just yet. I think my aging well may have deceived me into thinking I’m younger than I am. :P

• I found this Informative 1

1 minute ago, KimTexan said:

Yes kind of makes me want grandkids already, but hopefully for my kids’ sake that won’t happen at least for maybe 7-10 yrs from now.

My first grandchild is due in June! I am positively ecstatic! :)

On ‎02‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 4:38 PM, GeschWhat said:

It's Bing, Nat, and fleece dino jammies for me!

On ‎05‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 1:45 AM, caldigger said:

Ooo, I hope it's a onesy! :P

When i googled onesy, it showed me that :

Résultat d’image pour onesy

Résultat d’image pour onesy
5c0ad19b09ac5_a2fa0ffb-7d1c-4112-bcbf-aeeaf76b82c31.jpg.db64aa2e16a66dbdbc30536d866616cb.jpg5c0ad19c1b1bd_kangaroo-onesie1.jpg.31903f116364b317f8be1562b853396a.jpg

• I found this Informative 3

theme-celtique.png.bbc4d5765974b5daba0607d157eecfed.png.7c09081f292875c94595c562a862958c.png

"On ne voit bien que par le coeur, l'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)

"We only well see with the heart, the essential is invisible for the eyes."

In memory of Doren

photo-thumb-12286.jpg.878620deab804c0e4e53f3eab4625b4c.jpg

6 hours ago, BLT said:

I’ve had my Dean Martin and Andy Williams Christmas cds on repeat all month. I have a few Bing cds, too. In my opinion, nobody holds a candle to Dean Martin! Oh, that voice! :wub:

The first time i heard Dean Martin was in a western movie with John Wayne.

2 hours ago, GeschWhat said:

jammies.jpg

Oops, sorry, i believed you were attached to the tree.

2 hours ago, KimTexan said:

Old folks! You’re only slightly ahead of me, but I’m not ready to concede to being old just yet. I think my aging well may have deceived me into thinking I’m younger than I am. :P

She's also slightly before me, however, what is oldness ?

2 hours ago, BLT said:

My first grandchild is due in May, i'm also so ecstatic !

• I found this Informative 2

theme-celtique.png.bbc4d5765974b5daba0607d157eecfed.png.7c09081f292875c94595c562a862958c.png

"On ne voit bien que par le coeur, l'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)

In memory of Doren

4 minutes ago, fifbrindacier said:

The first time i heard Dean Martin was in a western movie with John Wine.

I had no idea they were in a western together. I just googled and they actually starred in two together. I will definitely be adding those to my dvd collection! (I’m a wee bit obsessed with Dean Martin! Lol) 

6 minutes ago, fifbrindacier said:

Congratulations! It’s such an exciting time! :)

2 hours ago, BLT said:

Grandkids are fun, my grandson son just turned 5 and I am glad that I have the energy at 57 to keep up with him. He couldn’t care less about fossils, he is into his drums, singing like Kurt Cobain, swimming and Karate. Hopefully I get get him into rock climbing and backpacking- but no onesies for him. Lol

CF7AF2E2-3BB0-44F9-AEE3-A7D5B5A7FF78.thumb.jpeg.ec29f29c6ca99a720258af1823c84219.jpeg

• I found this Informative 5

For Dean Martin fans you need to get his Celebrity Roasts- they are in rare form and you will never see television like that again.

• I found this Informative 4

6 minutes ago, BLT said:

I had no idea they were in a western together. I just googled and they actually starred in two together. I will definitely be adding those to my dvd collection! (I’m a wee bit obsessed with Dean Martin! Lol) 

Congratulations! It’s such an exciting time! :)

Rio Bravo, it was in a lot of DVDs with John Wayne i bought for my second son as he is fond of old westerns.

In memory of Doren

5 minutes ago, Nimravis said:

For Dean Martin fans you need to get his Celebrity Roasts- they are in rare form and you will never see television like that again.

Do you mean show or spectacle ? Because when i google roast, it shows me images of barbecue.

In memory of Doren

1 minute ago, Nimravis said:

Grandkids are fun, my grandson son just turned 5 and I am glad that I have the energy at 57 to keep up with him. He couldn’t care less about fossils, he is into his drums, singing like Kurt Cobain, swimming and Karate. Hopefully I get get him into rock climbing and backpacking- but no onesies for him. Lol

I’m as excited about becoming a granny as I was about becoming a mother! :) Aww, your grandson sure is a cutie! Singing like Kurt Cobain? That is awesome! :) Yeah, I’m glad I’m still young and energetic enough to really have fun with my grandkids. (I would love to have a dozen! Lol)

11 minutes ago, Nimravis said:

Those are on my wish list! I keep watching for a local bookstore to have a good sale. I have his Christmas special on dvd. 

1 hour ago, Nimravis said:

I have been watching youtube videos of Don Rickles when he is roasting people.  Geez the things he got away with saying.

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg          MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png

I like Trilo-butts and I cannot lie.

7 minutes ago, Darktooth said:

I have been watching youtube videos of Don Rickles when he is roasting people.  Geez the things he got away with saying.

Ah, Mr. Warmth. Rickles has always been a favorite of mine. Everyone knew it was all in good fun. He never wanted to be mean. He cared about people and loved to see them laughing. We all need a good laugh, especially at ourselves.

Start the day with a smile and get it over with.

1 minute ago, Pagurus said:

Ah, Mr. Warmth. Rickles has always been a favorite of mine. Everyone knew it was all in good fun. He never wanted to be mean. He cared about people and loved to see them laughing. We all need a good laugh, especially at ourselves.

I enjoy reading about the friendships between the roasters and roastees. There appeared to be a genuine respect and camaraderie between so many of these actors. Bob Hope is another favorite of mine. :)

2 hours ago, Wolf89 said:

@caldigger are we allowed to guess who sent it? Like guess who with a number of clues?

You can guess all you want, just dont reveal your guesses to everyone else.

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

4 hours ago, BLT said:

I would love to have a dozen! Lol)

One is enough for me, he gets very spoiled. I am glad we had our son young, my wife was 19 and I was 21. Now having a son that is 36 and a grandson at 5 is very nice.

Just now, Nimravis said:

One is enough for me, he gets very spoiled. I am glad we had our son young, my wife was 19 and I was 21. Now having a son that is 36 and a grandson at 5 is very nice.

That is too funny! I was 19 and my husband was 21 when we had our first child, too! 

1 hour ago, Nimravis said:

1 hour ago, BLT said:

That is too funny! I was 19 and my husband was 21 when we had our first child, too! 

Hey, I used to be 21 once, what a small world! :P

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

HAVE ANY MORE PACKAGES BEEN RECIEVED THIS WEEK THAT I HAVEN'T BEEN INFORMED OF?

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

21 hours ago, BLT said:

Congratulations!!! I am very jealous. Between me and hubby, we have 5 kids. No matter how hard we try, I haven't been able to get a grandchild out of any of them...yet. For now, I have to borrow their friends' kids. Luckily, they have very cooperative friends.

18 hours ago, Nimravis said:

What a cutie! Have you tried enticing him with coprolite? 

18 hours ago, fifbrindacier said:

Congratulations, Sophie! I am excited for you. 

18 hours ago, fifbrindacier said:

Oops, sorry, i believed you were attached to the tree.

This year I am going to be the tree! I found the perfect Light-up "Tree Rex" Christmas sweater. After buying the sweater, I thought I would do one better and put my green dino suit to use. This year I will be Tree Rex. Now to find the perfect star and decorations. I can't wait! 

Tree Rex.jpg

• I found this Informative 4

20 minutes ago, GeschWhat said:

Congratulations!!! I am very jealous. Between me and hubby, we have 5 kids. No matter how hard we try, I haven't been able to get a grandchild out of any of them...yet. 

Thank you! :) With three of our four children married, we’ve been wondering for a while which one would be the first to start a family. 

24 minutes ago, GeschWhat said:

Have you tried enticing him with coprolite? 

:hearty-laugh:

26 minutes ago, GeschWhat said:

This year I am going to be the tree! I found the perfect Light-up "Tree Rex" Christmas sweater. 

I found this light up hat a few weeks ago. For some reason, it is so ridiculous, I just had to have it! I thought it would look incredibly tacky (perfect) with my ugly Christmas sweater. ;)

0A01CB29-FCF8-46AC-8024-5D5B84F44FB8.jpeg

• I found this Informative 2