Jump to content
caldigger

2018 Secret Santa Spectacular!!!

Recommended Posts

Tidgy's Dad

Can i do Morocco only? ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
caldigger
59 minutes ago, Tidgy's Dad said:

Can i do Morocco only? ;)

How much is shipping to your own address? :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ptychodus04

Woohoo! This is so much fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wrangellian
4 hours ago, Tidgy's Dad said:

Can i do Morocco only? ;)

I was going to ask a similar question! ;) 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JarrodB

I would be glad to send a Christmas package of Texas fossils to anyone in the US if you happen to come up short for someone. My house is running over with fossils & artifacts and I'm moving soon so I really don't need anything in return.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
caldigger
1 hour ago, JarrodB said:

I would be glad to send a Christmas package of Texas fossils to anyone in the US if you happen to come up short for someone. My house is running over with fossils & artifacts and I'm moving soon so I really don't need anything in return.   

Can I send you MY address? :rofl:

 

OK Jarrod,  I will keep that in mind if we run into an odd number. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
caldigger

20181016_051030.png

 

Hey Adam, I think I found you a partner! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
daves64
On 10/14/2018 at 3:29 PM, Tidgy's Dad said:

Can i do Morocco only? ;)

I see a Secret Santa package held up in Customs in Morocco for 7 years, 3 months, 9 days, 14 hours, 11 minutes & 31 seconds... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darko

I'm in alsoooo :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JarrodB
2 hours ago, caldigger said:

Can I send you MY address? :rofl:

 

OK Jarrod,  I will keep that in mind if we run into an odd number. Thanks!

Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
caldigger
14 hours ago, daves64 said:

I see a Secret Santa package held up in Customs in Morocco for 7 years, 3 months, 9 days, 14 hours, 11 minutes & 31 seconds... 

Consulting our crystal ball again are we Dave?  :zen:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
daves64

Crystal ball? What crystal ball? That stuff doesn't work. Pay no attention to that round object under the cloth... it's just a bowling ball I was polishing... yeah.. that's it.. a bowling ball. 

11 minutes ago, caldigger said:

Consulting our crystal ball again are we Dave?  :zen:

 :muahaha:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brett Breakin' Rocks

Am I too late !? .. I'm in I swear ! ..... Woo hoo.

 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PalmaShell

What the heck, sign me up for International. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
snolly50

Look out, It's snolly Santa!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Peat Burns

Ok. I'm in. :yay-smiley-1:Domestic (U.S.) only.  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wrangellian
On 10/16/2018 at 5:11 AM, caldigger said:

20181016_051030.png

 

Hey Adam, I think I found you a partner! :D

Wow, that's blown up plenty large, isn't it?

I said similar question! (Canada instead of Morocco), but I wasn't really serious... It seems we're stuck between a rock and a hard place here in Canada, since we've not got a lot of members as potential Santas (and I've already made trades with a number of them) so we're severely limiting ourselves if we choose to ship within Canada only, and if most US and European members so the same, we're somewhat left out in the cold (so to speak) - our choices are quite limited even if we are willing to ship internationally. Maybe it won't be a problem in the end, but I think I'm seeing more 'US only' entries this year. I should have played last year when there was lots of int'l. Have a lot of people fallen on hard times since last year??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darktooth

I can say that for me, I wouldn't say hard times, but my monthly expenses have gone up, while my paycheck has not. With 4 kids,  my money is spread thin. Shipping international is just to expensive when one is on a tight budget. I know I am not the only one. I do feel kind of bad because I wish money wasn't an issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wrangellian
25 minutes ago, Darktooth said:

I can say that for me, I wouldn't say hard times, but my monthly expenses have gone up, while my paycheck has not. With 4 kids,  my money is spread thin. Shipping international is just to expensive when one is on a tight budget. I know I am not the only one. I do feel kind of bad because I wish money wasn't an issue.

I know what you mean, I'm one of those people who never has much money, so I'm not criticizing anyone who is the same. Just don't know what it's going to mean for this year's Secret Santa.

(I would characterize "expenses going up and payckeck not" and tight budgets as hard times of a sort!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
caldigger

We are doing good. I could use more US going international, but it is what it is. 

I do have some heading overseas so we will be seeing trading going on world wide. :dinothumb:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DLB

Ok I Guess I wont go cheap and pick domestic  only So im in for the International. If that helps ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KimTexan
On 10/16/2018 at 5:42 AM, JarrodB said:

I would be glad to send a Christmas package of Texas fossils to anyone in the US if you happen to come up short for someone. My house is running over with fossils & artifacts and I'm moving soon so I really don't need anything in return.   

Are you coming to Ladonia on Saturday for Fossil Day? I bet there are plenty of people to could give them away to there.

Hope you’re not moving further away from the NSR. I enjoy your posts on the DPS FB Group.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
caldigger
55 minutes ago, DLB said:

Ok I Guess I wont go cheap and pick domestic  only So im in for the International. If that helps ;)

I will need you to PM me your name and address when you get time. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fossilized6s

I'm in. This will be my first. Hope to spread some cheer this Holiday season. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
caldigger
On 10/16/2018 at 9:36 PM, Brett Breakin' Rocks said:

Am I too late !? .. I'm in I swear ! ..... Woo hoo.

 

giphy.gif

 Now we know how they "ran" down their prey! :ighappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×