2018 Secret Santa Spectacular!!!

caldigger

On ‎06‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 3:21 PM, Tidgy's Dad said:

It's not a problem.

Besides I have lots of extra hair growing in my nose and ears to make up for it. :)

I knew that, here is the proof :

5c5c4198c21c5_homme-chien-freakshow-vie-fedor-jeftichjew-L-fz6I7h1.jpg.062e7a5f6ae44951d3955f129459c19b.jpg

• I found this Informative 1

theme-celtique.png.bbc4d5765974b5daba0607d157eecfed.png.7c09081f292875c94595c562a862958c.png

"On ne voit bien que par le coeur, l'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)

"We only well see with the heart, the essential is invisible for the eyes."

In memory of Doren

photo-thumb-12286.jpg.878620deab804c0e4e53f3eab4625b4c.jpg

2 hours ago, fifbrindacier said:

I knew that, here is the proof :

5c5c4198c21c5_homme-chien-freakshow-vie-fedor-jeftichjew-L-fz6I7h1.jpg.062e7a5f6ae44951d3955f129459c19b.jpg

So that's what a nose hair comb over looks like! :blink:

Accomplishing the impossible means only that the boss will add it to your regular duties.

I was wondering if my Secret Santa would reveal themself to me either publicly or by PM. I really liked my gifts and it is driving me crazy not to know.:headscratch:

• I found this Informative 2

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg

I like Trilo-butts and I cannot lie.

5 minutes ago, Darktooth said:

I was wondering if my Secret Santa would reveal themself to me either publicly or by PM. I really liked my gifts and it is driving me crazy not to know.:headscratch:

But then it wouldn’t be a secret 

6 minutes ago, MSirmon said:

But then it wouldn’t be a secret 

It only needed to be secret until the parcel arrived. I am not stopping your Santa from unmasking themself for you.

Its up to them at this juncture. ;)

2 hours ago, Darktooth said:

It was .... 

Wait for it....

:shrug:

Accomplishing the impossible means only that the boss will add it to your regular duties.

Drum roll.....badadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadada................

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg

2 hours ago, Darktooth said:

Drum roll.....badadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadada................

:raindance:

8 hours ago, Darktooth said:

:) :) :)

6 hours ago, daves64 said:

:raindance:

4 hours ago, BLT said:

:) :) :)

Is one dancing emoji and 3 smiley faces a clue or are you two just toying with me?:dinosmile:

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg

Just now, Darktooth said:

Is one dancing emoji and 3 smiley faces a clue or are you two just toying with me?:dinosmile:

Yes. :muahaha:

17 minutes ago, Darktooth said:

I was your Secret Santa. :)

1 hour ago, BLT said:

I was your Secret Santa. :)

Ahhhhhh! Thank-you for the wonderful gifts! I love them both, but the ammonite is very mesmerizing with it's beautiful coloration and so is my favorite. I tried to let go and not find out who my SS was, but due to my OCD and curiosity I couldn't let it go. Also Thank-you for being a good sport and revealing yourself!:dinothumb::D

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg

26 minutes ago, Darktooth said:

Thank-you 

You’re welcome! :) I actually thought you’d already figured out my identity back when you opened your gift. I guess not. Lol 

7 minutes ago, BLT said:

You’re welcome! :) I actually thought you’d already figured out my identity back when you opened your gift. I guess not. Lol 

I didnt see anything at all that gave me a hint as to your identity. The only thing in the box other than the fossils was the paperwork from Dave's  Rock shop. There was no info as to who purchased it. At the time I thought that Ralph, @Nimravismight of sent it. I only thought that because he had posted a topic about going there with his Grandson. But then I saw that he was someone else's SS. 

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 01/02/2019 at 9:03 AM, Bobby Rico said:

Great gifts indeed. I recognise the stationary. I give you another clue he really really loves brachiopods and cheese. :)

CHEDDAR MAN !

theme-celtique.png.bbc4d5765974b5daba0607d157eecfed.png.7c09081f292875c94595c562a862958c.png

"On ne voit bien que par le coeur, l'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)

In memory of Doren

7 hours ago, fifbrindacier said:

CHEDDAR MAN !

And he went to school In Cheddar, Somerset, the West Country of England. 

Where you can also find brachiopods. :D

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png.a47e14d65deb3f8b242019b3a81d8160-1.png.60b8b8c07f6fa194511f8b7cfb7cc190.png

1 hour ago, Tidgy's Dad said:

And he went to school In Cheddar, Somerset, the West Country of England. 

Where you can also find brachiopods. :D

I like very much Cheddar cheese, and, brachiopds also.

In memory of Doren

1 hour ago, fifbrindacier said:

I like very much Cheddar cheese, and, brachiopds also.

I don’t like brachiopods much, they’re just too crunchy. Cheddar on the other hand......

1 hour ago, JohnBrewer said:

I don’t like brachiopods much, they’re just too crunchy. Cheddar on the other hand......

Is melty.

In memory of Doren

So you can melt the Chedder over the brachs.

A new spin on nachos!

If you like cheesy nachos  and brachiopods your love brachos!  For them moments only  lophotrochozoan will do.  :drool:

24 minutes ago, Bobby Rico said:

If you like cheesy nachos  and brachiopods your love brachos!  For them moments only  lophotrochozoan will do.  :drool:

Brachos...I like it! I think you're onto something. :D