Jump to content
DE&i

Mary Anning short film

Recommended Posts

DE&i

A Mary Anning short film will be aired at @underwirefest this November 2018. 

 

The trailer is here : 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bobby Rico

Looks really great and about time we see her portrayed  :popcorn: on film.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Auspex
7 hours ago, DE&i said:

A Mary Anning short film will be aired at @underwirefest this November 2018.

Can you tell an old Luddite how to see this film when it airs?

It sounds interesting!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DE&i
7 hours ago, Auspex said:

Can you tell an old Luddite how to see this film when it airs?

It sounds interesting!

Of course, I'll keep you in the loop :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ludwigia
3 hours ago, DE&i said:

Of course, I'll keep you in the loop :)

Please add me to the list. Any chance of it making its way to a normal tv channel or theater near me?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DE&i
9 hours ago, Ludwigia said:

Please add me to the list. Any chance of it making its way to a normal tv channel or theater near me?

 

Good question I'll find some answers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ludwigia
1 hour ago, DE&i said:

Good question I'll find some answers. 

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×