I dropped part of my Concretion collection:(

DeeMoji

I accidentally dropped part of my collection :(:(

I was moving my tray to wipe the table and I let one of my favorite little Concretions roll right off and on to the floor. 

I’m so dumb!! It was part of a growing Concretion collection I started that was never going to be opened. :faint:

On the bright side (if you can call it that) it was pretty to see how glittery it is on the inside. 

9F183022-3329-4AA0-A61C-5CC8BC2916D9.jpeg

• Fossildude19 changed the title to I dropped part of my Concretion collection:(

Oh No :(  Very annoying but the bright side is you’re  be that much more careful next time . I hope you find more soon.

Maybe some band aids will help? Anyway, hopefully you can collect more and sorry to hear that some of the concretions' lives ended.

: )

One time I was bringing a bunch of nice specimens to a show. I put a bunch of boxes on the trunk of a Buick Park Avenue. I accidentally hit the trunk button and all the boxes flew off on to the ground. All of the nicest specimens were dinged up in some way or another. I was not a happy camper that day:( So, I feel your pain.

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg

I like Trilo-butts and I cannot lie.

38 minutes ago, Darktooth said:

One time I was bringing a bunch of nice specimens to a show. I put a bunch of boxes on the trunk of a Buick Park Avenue. I accidentally hit the trunk button and all the boxes flew off on to the ground. All of the nicest specimens were dinged up in some way or another. I was not a happy camper that day:( So, I feel your pain.

Oh my gosh, That sounds like the worst day. 

1 hour ago, Bobby Rico said:

Oh No :(  Very annoying but the bright side is you’re  be that much more careful next time . I hope you find more soon.

I definitely will be careful from now on! 

5 hours ago, DeeMoji said:

On the bright side (if you can call it that) it was pretty to see how glittery it is on the inside.

The interior view (thanks to your excellent photo) is very interesting with these tiny parts and pieces, possibly of forams.

"Journey through a universe ablaze with changes" Phil Ochs

Don't feel too bad about it.  I once dropped a 40lbs red jaspagate at a rock show.  The floor broke.

5 hours ago, goatinformationist said:

Don't feel too bad about it.  I once dropped a 40lbs red jaspagate at a rock show.  The floor broke.

Oh my gosh!!! 

7 hours ago, goatinformationist said:

What happened did you have to pay for it or did you apologise while you was running far away?  :) 

15 hours ago, Bobby Rico said:

What happened did you have to pay for it or did you apologise while you was running far away?  :) 

I pressed my case that the floor was manifestly defective to be broken so easily.  They offered me a beer for the embarrassment suffered.

I forgave them.

1 minute ago, goatinformationist said:

I pressed my case that the floor was manifestly defective to be broken so easily.  They offered me a beer for the embarrassment suffered.

I forgave them.

That is how to do it, in style and with a free beer. 

On 10/11/2018 at 5:39 PM, goatinformationist said:

I forgave them.

:ighappy:

"Journey through a universe ablaze with changes" Phil Ochs

Archived