Wolf89

Hello, I'm offering some Pecten scallop shells, personally collected eroding out of an embankment on the Bogue Sound, which is the body of water between the Island, very famous beach Atlantic City as well as the popular tourist town, Emerald Isle, and mainland NC.   I found a lone shark tooth and a ray tooth along with coral in the same layer as these shells, so I know these are fossils. I am not 100% sure, but I think this is Yorktown formation.

I am willing to trade or sell. I'm interested in any fossils. This is not all the shells from there. I have many more. I also have a few with coral growing on them. They are all around 3 inches from top to bottom

5c802b7458afa5fd292e9c1b6127a243.pngddef8c19de4e569200a736f2b5e9c8eb.png4ed682c67c392641a4121e826401a151.png7fcc0cfc88ffe88ec5dcae245c7945d8.png81e845e7d1d462a3965becc534dc1f0d.pngf8a17cc63e2f680eeea4a395eb8d468a.png

Hey, since you are sending me one of those high quality sharkteeth that you just bought, how about throwing in one of those as well.:P

• I found this Informative 1

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg          MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png

I like Trilo-butts and I cannot lie.

6 minutes ago, Darktooth said:

Hey, since you are sending me one of those high quality sharkteeth that you just bought, how about throwing in one of those as well.:P

He's sending you one of those teeth that Jesse just sold him?

I thought I was supposed to be your "connection" on those and all things STH.  Now I'm all depressed.

Thanks Dave, thanks alot!

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

9 minutes ago, caldigger said:

I thought I was supposed to be your "connection" on those and all things STH.  Now I'm all depressed.

Oh no Doren, you see , this is not what it looks like, I , um, I mean, oh come now, Doren you know you are the only one for me, I swear, it's the truth!

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg          MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png

I like Trilo-butts and I cannot lie.

9 hours ago, Darktooth said:

Oh no Doren, you see , this is not what it looks like, I , um, I mean, oh come now, Doren you know you are the only one for me, I swear, it's the truth!

10 hours ago, caldigger said:

10 hours ago, Darktooth said:

:ighappy:

I'm afraid to say that these shells, although beautiful, look modern to me and not exactly fossil... I'm not 100% sure but have a strong gut feeling that they are modern. Sorry! :( 

Max Derème

"I feel an echo of the lightning each time I find a fossil. [...] That is why I am a hunter: to feel that bolt of lightning every day."

- Mary Anning >< Remarkable Creatures, Tracy Chevalier

Instagram: @world_of_fossils