Looking for unprepped or lightly prepped drotops or other big Moroccan trilobites

mattbsharks

I am looking for hopefully complete or near complete drotops, and other large Moroccan trilobites. In exchange I have lots of stuff, shark teeth from all over, ammonites from Europe etc. please message me if you’re interested

I wish you luck. I have heard that much of the accessible Drotops layer has been mined out around the base of the mountain (mostly with hand tools and without the benefit of excavating equipment -- no easy feat!). There is another interval layer higher up, but it is quite treacherous and inaccessible at the moment. There will likely be a much higher premium for Drotops sp. going forward due to diminishing supply. :unsure: 

• I found this Informative 1

...How to Philosophize with a Hammer

1 hour ago, Kane said:

I wish you luck. I have heard that much of the accessible Drotops layer has been mined out around the base of the mountain (mostly with hand tools and without the benefit of excavating equipment -- no easy feat!). There is another interval layer higher up, but it is quite treacherous and inaccessible at the moment. There will likely be a much higher premium for Drotops sp. going forward due to diminishing supply. :unsure: 

Very interesting and sad