Is this a Fossil?

Moon Fossil

I walked for some way across Southport beach in Northwest England, after the tide had gone out.  I had originally gone there to try to locate some interesting items like shells or stones and I picked up a hand-full.  However, I had forgotten about my trip and my finds, until a few weeks ago when I relocated the items.  This particular item (pictured) is one that caught my attention the most.  On close inspection, the item contains many holes; is dark grey in colour and has white stripes that appear to embrace the stone/fossil.  Recently, my imagination has told me that this item could be a fossilized bird embryo, since I can see slight indications of skeletal bird-leg appearance, with perhaps some kind of foot - and this appears as the white stripes embracing the dark grey.  However, I actually have no educated clue as to what this item is but I will be grateful for some help towards its' identification.

WIN_20181024_13_42_26_Pro.jpg

WIN_20181024_13_42_31_Pro.jpg

WIN_20181024_13_42_39_Pro.jpg

WIN_20181024_13_42_43_Pro.jpg

WIN_20181024_13_42_47_Pro.jpg

WIN_20181024_13_42_54_Pro.jpg

It might be something fossil, but from these blurry pictures it looks more like metamorphic rock.

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

not really seeing a fossil in those pictures, sorry

• I found this Informative 1

"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"_ Carl Sagen

No trees were killed in this posting......however, many innocent electrons were diverted from where they originally intended to go.

" I think, therefore I collect fossils." _ Me

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."__S. Holmes

"can't we all just get along?" Jack Nicholson from Mars Attacks