I was wondering if anyone would be interested in trading trips to fossil collecting sites. I want to go hunt fossils in the Peace River next Feburary, in return I can provide a collecting trip to Sharktooth hill (or a bunch of STH fossils). Anyone interested?

I'll take you to the Peace when you're here. No trades required.

• I found this Informative 1
On 10/24/2018 at 7:48 PM, Sacha said:

I'll take you to the Peace when you're here. No trades required.

I had the pleasure of hunting with John (and @Cam28) last Xmas at the Peace River, and it was such a wonderful experience! He took us to a more remote place in the river by kayak, and we had found a lot. He knows a great deal on how to hunt most effectively and was super generous too. It was a super fun trip!

So if you're ever in Florida, do not decline his offer for a trip ;) 

Oh, and if you're ever in the Netherlands, especially in The Hague area, don't hesitate to hit me up: I'll bring you to the Zandmotor, a fantastic beach where Pleistocene mammal material and fossil shells are easily found! No trade required either, it will be my pleasure to have a hunting buddy. 

Uncle Siphuncle

In my opinion, long distance reciprocity is the epitome of win-win, all factors optimized, including variety and quality of material in addition to sustainability of local resources.