Trevor

Nice hauls Trevor.  I see you found some light too!   

Congrats on the Trachy Jeff.  They are quite rare.  

---Wie Wasser schleift den Stein, wir steigen und fallen---

Hey, I'm actually in NJ this weekend (first time) and have arranged to allow myself a day to collect fossils (since we are up there for my fiance's family members wedding) - we will be near Mt Hollly/pilly side - wile I'm getting a rental car I don't want to drive more than 2 hours out if I can help it so I was hoping you might be able to chime in (or anyone here) on some spots I can go around there and any warnings with those spots  - I'm sure NJ laws are different than NC laws on digging in rivers etc. I'd LOVE to find some trilobites in a road outcrop I've read about in PA - but most seem in the western part of the state - so any info on that would also be awesome! I can definitely offer up a guided trip to GMR (Greens mill run - should you ever be in the N area) sometimes for anyone willing to hook me up with a good spot or two in the area!  :)

54 minutes ago, AshHendrick said:

Hey, I'm actually in NJ this weekend (first time) and have arranged to allow myself a day to collect fossils (since we are up there for my fiance's family members wedding) - we will be near Mt Hollly/pilly side - wile I'm getting a rental car I don't want to drive more than 2 hours out if I can help it so I was hoping you might be able to chime in (or anyone here) on some spots I can go around there and any warnings with those spots  - I'm sure NJ laws are different than NC laws on digging in rivers etc. I'd LOVE to find some trilobites in a road outcrop I've read about in PA - but most seem in the western part of the state - so any info on that would also be awesome! I can definitely offer up a guided trip to GMR (Greens mill run - should you ever be in the N area) sometimes for anyone willing to hook me up with a good spot or two in the area!  :)

@frankh8147 @The Jersey Devil @Jeffrey P @AshHendrick

I am not in NJ and am in Ohio at my college. I will pm you tomorrow on some sites or spots to go.

: )