Dinosaur Teeth Trading

FossilsandScience

Hey everyone,

For anyone who has dinosaur teeth and wants to trade for them. If you are interested, then please respond and put what type of dinosaur tooth you would trade for. If I am interested, I will respond and tell you what I will trade for it. If you accept, then the trade goes on. Let’s see who wants to trade! Thanks!

- FossilsandScience

It makes things much easier for everyone ,if you state, what it is you are interested in, and what you have to trade.

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg          MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png

I like Trilo-butts and I cannot lie.

I am interested in carnivorous dinosaur teeth (nanotyrannus, allosaurus, Tyrannosaurus rex, etc) and I will trade mosasaur teeth, triceratops teeth, hadrosaur teeth, trilobites, woolly mammoth hair, fossil fish, and possibly a spinosaurus tooth (just ask for what you would want to trade and I can send a picture). I am also interested in an ankylosaur tooth, or any armored herbivore tooth.

3 minutes ago, FossilsandScience said:

I am interested in carnivorous dinosaur teeth (nanotyrannus, allosaurus, Tyrannosaurus rex, etc) and I will trade mosasaur teeth, triceratops teeth, hadrosaur teeth, trilobites, woolly mammoth hair, fossil fish, and possibly a spinosaurus tooth (just ask for what you would want to trade and I can send a picture). I am also interested in an ankylosaur tooth, or any armored herbivore tooth.

:dinothumb:

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg          MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png

I like Trilo-butts and I cannot lie.

Just a gentle reminder that mention of buying and selling items is restricted to the Member to Member sales thread. The Member to Member trade sub-forum is strictly for trades. ;) Posts mentioning offers for sale have been removed.

...How to Philosophize with a Hammer

I have an Abelisaurid tooth from Kem Kem. I also have Tyrannosauroid and Tyrannosaurid fossils.

Life started in the ocean. And so did my interest in fossils;).

I have other stuff, which is what is mentioned above, but I can’t take anymore pictures because I have reached my max total size for loading photos. Sorry. If you want a picture of anything else, then send me a PM and I will back to you as soon as possible.

1 minute ago, FossilsandScience said:

I have other stuff, which is what is mentioned above, but I can’t take anymore pictures because I have reached my max total size for loading photos. Sorry. If you want a picture of anything else, then send me a PM and I will back to you as soon as possible.

Refresh the page and then you can post more.

Life started in the ocean. And so did my interest in fossils;).

10 hours ago, indominus rex said:

I have an Abelisaurid tooth from Kem Kem. I also have Tyrannosauroid and Tyrannosaurid fossils.

Could you PM me and send me pictures of the teeth and fossils please.

On 10/31/2018 at 5:32 PM, FossilsandScience said:

image.jpg  image.jpg

just for those who want to know: the fish is a diplomystus dentatus from the green river formation in wyoming.

:trex::trilo::meg:games are fun, but finding fossil is even better!:meg::trilo::trex:

1 hour ago, Praefectus said:

What is that last fossil under the diplomystus?

That is a hadrosaur vertebrae

Archived