FossilsandScience

Dinosaur Teeth Trading

FossilsandScience

Hey everyone,

For anyone who has dinosaur teeth and wants to trade for them. If you are interested, then please respond and put what type of dinosaur tooth you would trade for. If I am interested, I will respond and tell you what I will trade for it. If you accept, then the trade goes on. Let’s see who wants to trade! Thanks!

- FossilsandScience

Darktooth

It makes things much easier for everyone ,if you state, what it is you are interested in, and what you have to trade.

FossilsandScience

I am interested in carnivorous dinosaur teeth (nanotyrannus, allosaurus, Tyrannosaurus rex, etc) and I will trade mosasaur teeth, triceratops teeth, hadrosaur teeth, trilobites, woolly mammoth hair, fossil fish, and possibly a spinosaurus tooth (just ask for what you would want to trade and I can send a picture). I am also interested in an ankylosaur tooth, or any armored herbivore tooth.

Darktooth
3 minutes ago, FossilsandScience said:

I am interested in carnivorous dinosaur teeth (nanotyrannus, allosaurus, Tyrannosaurus rex, etc) and I will trade mosasaur teeth, triceratops teeth, hadrosaur teeth, trilobites, woolly mammoth hair, fossil fish, and possibly a spinosaurus tooth (just ask for what you would want to trade and I can send a picture). I am also interested in an ankylosaur tooth, or any armored herbivore tooth.

:dinothumb:

indominus rex

I have an Abelisaurid tooth from Kem Kem. I also have Tyrannosauroid and Tyrannosaurid fossils.

Fossil-Hound

@FossilsandScience can you post some pictures of what you have for trade? Thanks.

FossilsandScience

Here are some photos

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

FossilsandScience

I have other stuff, which is what is mentioned above, but I can’t take anymore pictures because I have reached my max total size for loading photos. Sorry. If you want a picture of anything else, then send me a PM and I will back to you as soon as possible.

FossilsandScience

Also, please send me photos on what you guys are willing to trade. Thanks!

indominus rex
1 minute ago, FossilsandScience said:

I have other stuff, which is what is mentioned above, but I can’t take anymore pictures because I have reached my max total size for loading photos. Sorry. If you want a picture of anything else, then send me a PM and I will back to you as soon as possible.

Refresh the page and then you can post more.

FossilsandScience

Here’s are some more photos

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

FossilsandScience
10 hours ago, indominus rex said:

I have an Abelisaurid tooth from Kem Kem. I also have Tyrannosauroid and Tyrannosaurid fossils.

Could you PM me and send me pictures of the teeth and fossils please.

MRfossilMISTER
2 hours ago, FossilsandScience said:

image.jpg

image.jpg

just for those who want to know: the fish is a diplomystus dentatus from the green river formation in wyoming.

Praefectus
4 hours ago, FossilsandScience said:

image.jpg

image.jpg

What is that last fossil under the diplomystus?

FossilsandScience
1 hour ago, Praefectus said:

What is that last fossil under the diplomystus?

That is a hadrosaur vertebrae