Kem kem cervical vertebrae id SOLVED GARFISH VERTEBRAE

Haravex

I've bee looking around at different vertebrae but cannot seem to find a match any ideas? A rough guide in the right direction as to what it looks like it could be from? ventral to dorsal measurment are 12mm anterior to posterior is 15mm and lateral left to right side is 21mm

Thanks in advance.

2018-11-02 20-05-41 (C).jpg

2018-11-02 20-06-45 (C).jpg

2018-11-02 20-07-22 (C).jpg

2018-11-02 20-08-00 (C).jpg

2018-11-02 20-08-50 (C).jpg

this is the thing I know one snake is confirmed from the kem kem formation however it looks rather different wont you agree from what I have been able to source up image wise Trunk vertebrae of snakes. (A) referred vertebra of Cyclophiops semicarinatus (one of 24 registered as RUMF-GF-4060), (B) referred vertebra of Dinodon semicarinatum (one of 21 registered as RUMF-GF-4061), (C) referred vertebra of Amphiesma pryeri (one of 39 registered as RUMF-GF-4062), and (D) referred vertebra of Hydrophiinae sp. (unidentified sea snake) (RUMF-GF-4063). Left to right: anterior, lateral (left), posterior, dorsal, and ventral views. Abbreviations are: con, condyle; cot, cotyle; di, diapophysis; ezs, epizygapophyseal spine; hk, hemal keel; hy, hypapophysis; na, neural arch; nc, neural canal; ns, neural spine; pa, parapophysis; pap, parapophyseal process; prz, prezygapophyseal accessory process; przf, prezygapophyseal articular facet; pozf, postzygapophyseal articular facet; sr, subcentral ridge; zy, zygosphene; zyf, zygosphenal articular facet; zygaf, zygantral articular facet. Scale bars equal 1 mm.  

Archived