2018 Florida finds photo dump

jcbshark

10 hours ago, garyc said:

You’ve been busy. Very nice! Try to save some for me!

7 hours ago, minnbuckeye said:

Outstanding finds, Jeff!!! It just reinforces why I lean on you when I visit the State of Florida!! 

Mike

Thanks Gary and Mike, looking forward to getting out with you both again when you’re in town :)

Every once in a great while it's not just a big rock down there!

3 hours ago, FossilsAnonymous said:

I love the two inch hemi. Teeth like that are hard to come by and feel amazing if you do chance upon one!

2 hours ago, Bobby Rico said:

Fantastic photo drop indeed. Can’t pick a favourite they are all stunning congrats    :wub:

56 minutes ago, Darktooth said:

Great finds, and your display is simply awesome!

Thanks to you folks as well :) I was pretty stoked to find that monster hemi for sure :D

Congratulations Jeff. It certainly has been a bountiful year for you, especially with the megs, but the other fossils are super too. You're giving me a lot of reasons to come and visit.

18 hours ago, Jeffrey P said:

Congratulations Jeff. It certainly has been a bountiful year for you, especially with the megs, but the other fossils are super too. You're giving me a lot of reasons to come and visit.

Thanks Jeffrey, it's definitely a hunters paradise down here:D

Awww man!!! You have been doing great my friend and congrats on all the incredible finds!!! I couldn't be happier for you! :drool:

23 hours ago, Rowboater said:

Spectacular teeth!  Very envious!

19 hours ago, lissa318 said:

Awww man!!! You have been doing great my friend and congrats on all the incredible finds!!! I couldn't be happier for you! :drool:

Thank you folks as well:)

All those awesome teeth in one year are kind of mind blowing. 

Also, no hiking uphill, removing lots of overburden, hammering/chiseling away wearing yourself our or hauling back breaking packs out of some isolated place or bundling up for below freezing hunting. It sounds like a hunters paradise down there.

I’ve lived in Florida on 2 occasions in my life and visited numerous times, but I wasn’t into hunting then. My dad is a 4th generation born Floridian from the Orlando and Sarasota area and I’ve never been hunting in Florida. I’ll have to fix that next time I visit.

Awesome finds! 

6 hours ago, KimTexan said:

All those awesome teeth in one year are kind of mind blowing. 

Also, no hiking uphill, removing lots of overburden, hammering/chiseling away wearing yourself our or hauling back breaking packs out of some isolated place or bundling up for below freezing hunting. It sounds like a hunters paradise down there.

I’ve lived in Florida on 2 occasions in my life and visited numerous times, but I wasn’t into hunting then. My dad is a 4th generation born Floridian from the Orlando and Sarasota area and I’ve never been hunting in Florida. I’ll have to fix that next time I visit.

Awesome finds! 

Thanks Kim, there’s a few different styles of hunting we do down here but don’t be fooled lol there’s still some work involved :D but I am thankful that we don’t have to do much chiseling down here. I live in southern Sarasota and hunt about a 50 mile radius to give an idea of where stuff is to be had down here. 

1 hour ago, jcbshark said:

Thanks Kim, there’s a few different styles of hunting we do down here but don’t be fooled lol there’s still some work involved :D but I am thankful that we don’t have to do much chiseling down here. I live in southern Sarasota and hunt about a 50 mile radius to give an idea of where stuff is to be had down here. 

Thanks.

My dad’s paternal family is from Palmetto area. My great grandfather built a house on Sneed’s Island, where my grandfather and his siblings were born and grew up. I loved visiting there as a kid.

20 hours ago, sharko69 said:

Unbelievable finds! Thanks for sharing. I know where I need to go on vacation...

Thank you:)