Dromeosaur Claw Verificafion

PrehistoricAustralia

Hi all, 

For those who haven’t caught sight of my recent introduction to the forum, I’m Henry - Hello :)

I’m seeking verification on a dromeosaur claw I’ve found for sale. It’s a pricey piece, although I believe the piece to be genuine it’s definitely worth a second opinion before dropping the coin! 

2D5A29E9-BC5B-40B2-BAC9-33B3F33C78FB.jpeg

BBADF4BE-27AD-479F-8C93-B59FB554623C.jpeg

AFA4CBC8-AEFD-4878-A3C8-F4B734B59704.jpeg

6C917780-9D77-48CF-9AA3-DC233F793FCB.jpeg

It looks genuine. However, I don't think it is dromeosaur. Difficult to tell though since a large part of the claw is missing.
Do you know in which formation/location it was found? 

6 minutes ago, Flx said:

It looks genuine. However, I don't think it is dromeosaur. Difficult to tell though since a large part of the claw is missing.
Do you know in which formation/location it was found? 

Thanks for the replies so far all, I’ll look for some alternative angles as soon as I get a chance. The fossil was found in the Tegana formation of Kem Kem, Morroco

51 minutes ago, PrehistoricAustralia said:

Thanks for the replies so far all, I’ll look for some alternative angles as soon as I get a chance. The fossil was found in the Tegana formation of Kem Kem, Morroco

Tegana formation is no longer valid, it is the kem kem beds and then you have the two main dinosaur, reptile and fish bearing formations called Aoufous and Ifezouane. Somthing about this reminds me of a bird however being only a partial it is very hard to say. For comparison this is a foot from deinonychus from troodon's collectionpost-10935-0-24526200-1441984295.jpg

Archived