Madagascar Dinosaur Vertebrae

Crazyhen

They are vertebrae for sure but again the dont seem to be consistent in their placement I would look at each vertebrae individually also without the processes it might be hard to narrow down any further than say theropod sauropod ect.

• I found this Informative 4

I would have felt VERY sorry for the dinosaur that would have that as part of its axial skeleton.;)

I agree with Haravex: very few (parts of) the miscellaneous kinds of apophyses showing.

Might have been cobbled together from indeterminable bits...

• I found this Informative 3

This might help

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/232691143_The_Postcranial_Osteology_of_Rapetosaurus_krausei_Sauropoda_Titanosauria_from_the_Late_Cretaceous_of_Madagascar

Edit another thing looking at this skeleton a lot of the vertebrae dont seem to match the ones you are showing the centrum is rather compressed and without much room for pneumatic air sacs.

• I found this Informative 1

I agree with the others its a hodgepodge of bones.  The other problem you have is without a proper locality and formation you dont know if what you have is jurassic or early or late Cretaceous since Madagascar has quite the diversity of sauropods.

• I found this Informative 2