Juvenile Megalodon Jackpot!

WILDKYLE

Hey y'all! @Cris and I just got out for another trip the other day. We went back to the same spot where that huge Meg came from in the last post I shared here. We ended up doing pretty dang good again with some really nice juvenile Megalodon teeth!

• I found this Informative 12

Fossil hunting from dawn til' dusk!

You guys are killin' it! I just wish you two could get a little more excited about your finds. :P

Cheers.

-Ken

• I found this Informative 1

36 minutes ago, digit said:

You guys are killin' it! I just wish you two could get a little more excited about your finds. :P

Cheers.

-Ken

Bahahaa we'll have to work on that :ighappy:

I'm done with California, I'm going to move to your area this instant 'cause those shark teeth are too killer to miss. :P

If you're a fossil nut from Palos Verdes, San Pedro, Redondo Beach, or Torrance, feel free to shoot me a PM!

Mosasaurus_hoffmannii_skull_schematic.png

I love watching yours and Cris' hunts! My only issue with them is that im not there with yall! Lol 

...I'm back.

3 hours ago, Macrophyseter said:

I'm done with California, I'm going to move to your area this instant 'cause those shark teeth are too killer to miss. :P

I'll pick you up on the way over! 

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

Awesome finds guys! I have a recommendation though. When I find a good spot, which I seldom do, I want to maximize my finds from that spot. To do this I have to systematically focus on the layout of that area or spot. This means that I cannot put my spoils piles near the spot. When it rains, the spoils will wash back into the stream and contaminate the spot. I recommend throwing your spoils further up on the bank or somehow imposing a method to avoid spoil pile contamination. Happy hunting.

• I found this Informative 2

: )

Quite the honey hole you guys have found for sure :1-SlapHands_zpsbb015b76:

Every once in a great while it's not just a big rock down there!

2 hours ago, Trevor said:

Awesome finds guys! I have a recommendation though. When I find a good spot, which I seldom do, I want to maximize my finds from that spot. To do this I have to systematically focus on the layout of that area or spot. This means that I cannot put my spoils piles near the spot. When it rains, the spoils will wash back into the stream and contaminate the spot. I recommend throwing your spoils further up on the bank or somehow imposing a method to avoid spoil pile contamination. Happy hunting.

Thank you Trevor! We did just that with this spot, and made sure we were not dumping any spoils where they could contaminate good digging spots. 

Hi,

I like watching your videos, it's been a long time since you didn't put, we're addict ! :wub:

Coco

----------------------
OUTIL POUR MESURER VOS FOSSILES : ici

Ma bibliothèque PDF 1 (Poissons et sélaciens récents & fossiles) : ici
Ma bibliothèque PDF 2 (Animaux vivants - sans poissons ni sélaciens) : ici
Mâchoires sélaciennes récentes : ici
Hétérodontiques et sélaciens : ici
Oeufs sélaciens récents : ici
Otolithes de poissons récents ! ici

Un Greg...

Badges-IPFOTH.jpg.f4a8635cda47a3cc506743a8aabce700.jpg Badges-MOTM.jpg.461001e1a9db5dc29ca1c07a041a1a86.jpg

Y’all are hilarious! Since I first got into fossil hunting, I hoped there would be some YouTubers who make shark tooth hunting videos, and you guys are surely the most entertaining out there! Thanks so much for documenting your hunts and giving me a good laugh with each upload. Super jealous of all your awesome finds. I personally might make a YouTube channel soon and begin making similar videos of my hunts in Maryland and Virginia. Thanks for the inspiration! Keep the vids coming. Can’t get enough.

The Hunt for the Hemipristine continues!

~Hoppe hunting!~

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/3/2018 at 7:44 AM, HoppeHunting said:

Y’all are hilarious! Since I first got into fossil hunting, I hoped there would be some YouTubers who make shark tooth hunting videos, and you guys are surely the most entertaining out there! Thanks so much for documenting your hunts and giving me a good laugh with each upload. Super jealous of all your awesome finds. I personally might make a YouTube channel soon and begin making similar videos of my hunts in Maryland and Virginia. Thanks for the inspiration! Keep the vids coming. Can’t get enough.

@HoppeHunting thank you so much! We have such a good time doing these and it's great to know you're enjoying them. Definitely let me know if you get a channel up, I'd love to see your hunts, and perhaps we could do a collaboration in the future!