After another hiatus I just want to show off my three Mississippian pathological blastoids.

Raistlin

The first is from the Menard formation the last two are from the Golconda fromation. 

https://imgur.com/a/8g5R86m

I've been away for some time (life keeping me busy). I have a brand new prep room soon I will have other photos of my room and various fossils and rocks. Members that have been around awhile might remember me and to all you new folk I want to say hello (maybe I should have started with all that). Anyway I hope to be able to get back to posting again since things are starting to settle in.

20181130_195727.jpg

• I found this Informative 8

Robert
Southeast, MO

Welcome back! Nice pathological blastoids. I never knew there to be tetramerous pathologies in blastoids before.

Wrestling who?!

Nice to have you back Robert!

You will have to show us some more of your wares.

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

9 minutes ago, Heteromorph said:

Welcome back! Nice pathological blastoids. I never knew there to be tetramerous pathologies in blastoids before.

Thank you. I saw a photo on Twitter the other day of a three sided blastoid. That was really interesting. 

4 minutes ago, caldigger said:

Wrestling who?!

Nice to have you back Robert!

You will have to show us some more of your wares.

Thanks. In time I'll get some photos posted. I just got beds moved into my new place on Thanksgiving day. Been busy settling in and moving other stuff since then. And I start back to work (after a vacation of moving :headscratch:) tomorrow night. It's strange how much snarge people can gather while being in a place for almost 18 years. I just got my PC up and going today. 

• I found this Informative 1

Robert
Southeast, MO

Hello, Robert, and welcome back! :)

Beautiful blasoids, great picture too!

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png.a47e14d65deb3f8b242019b3a81d8160-1.png.60b8b8c07f6fa194511f8b7cfb7cc190.png

9 minutes ago, Tidgy's Dad said:

Hello, Robert, and welcome back! :)

Beautiful blasoids, great picture too!

Thank you.

Robert
Southeast, MO

Welcome back! Nice finds!

Each dot is 50,000,000 years:

Hadean............Archean..............................Proterozoic.......................................Phanerozoic...........

Paleo......Meso....Ceno..

Ꞓ.OSD.C.P.Tr.J.K..Pg.NgQ< You are here

Doesn't time just fly by?

Great to see you back, Robert!

I'd love to get down there and add some blastoids to my collection sometime.

Those are really cool. Thanks for posting.

Steve

Welcome back, Robert!

Glad to see you here posting again.  :) 

Looking forward to seeing more! ;)

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me