DeepTimeIsotopes

I will have to second the comments Sir Darktooth has given forth.

The trades I have been given the opportunity to engage in have been very positive. For reasons I have previously mentioned as well as the friendships those trades have ignited.

If you so desire to do trades, I would be more than happy to indulge.

• Fossildude19 pinned this topic
On 12/13/2018 at 1:26 AM, Scylla said:

Had a good experience with @holdinghistory and got a few of these trilobites 

I third this. :) 

Fast shipper and stand up guy. 

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

I've done quite a few trades, and nearly all went really well! So I'll list all the people that I have, so far, had a good trade with (or got a gift from and sent a little thank you-package back to :)). 

(To anyone getting the notification because I'm mentioning them, take this is a big Thank you! from me! You're awesome!)

(The order here means nothing. Just going upwards in my PMs from earliest to most recent). 

Thanks again guys!

@UtahFossilHunter good thread idea btw, thanks for making this :) 

• I found this Informative 4

Max Derème

"I feel an echo of the lightning each time I find a fossil. [...] That is why I am a hunter: to feel that bolt of lightning every day."

- Mary Anning >< Remarkable Creatures, Tracy Chevalier

Instagram: @world_of_fossils

Thank you, Max! I really enjoy the micro shells you sent me. Was just thinking this morning about posting some petrified wood I found yesterday to see if anyone was interested.

• I found this Informative 1

I refuse to give up my childish wonder at the world.

1 hour ago, Max-fossils said:

I've done quite a few trades, and nearly all went really well! So I'll list all the people that I have, so far, had a good trade with (or got a gift from and sent a little thank you-package back to :)). 

(To anyone getting the notification because I'm mentioning them, take this is a big Thank you! from me! You're awesome!)

(The order here means nothing. Just going upwards in my PMs from earliest to most recent). 

Thanks again guys!

@UtahFossilHunter good thread idea btw, thanks for making this :) 

Thank you for adding to it!

Each dot is 50,000,000 years:

Hadean............Archean..............................Proterozoic.......................................Phanerozoic...........

Paleo......Meso....Ceno..

Ꞓ.OSD.C.P.Tr.J.K..Pg.NgQ< You are here

Doesn't time just fly by?

So many positive experiences, almost every person I’ve bought from or traded with on here has been great. I can only think of one experience that was bad, and the person doesn’t seem to sell stuff here anymore. This is just a great community! 

Here are some great people I’ve traded with or have received gifts from:

@hauyn888

@Max-fossils

@JohnBrewer

@Seaforth

@Kane

@Monica

@Rocky Stoner

@0lderthandirt

@David in Japan

@joshuajbelanger

In no particular order of course. All you are awesome, and I’m glad I’ve been able to interact with y’all!

There are many I’ve bought from as well that are a pleasure to deal with. Kudos to all you as well.

I, however, have fallen behind on my stuff, I need to get Max his oyster! This years been crazy, feels like 2018 passed faster than any prior. I must be getting old.:D

@UtahFossilHunter very clever thread idea indeed!

• I found this Informative 2

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

2 hours ago, WhodamanHD said:

So many positive experiences, almost every person I’ve bought from or traded with on here has been great. I can only think of one experience that was bad, and the person doesn’t seem to sell stuff here anymore. This is just a great community! 

In no particular order of course. All you are awesome, and I’m glad I’ve been able to interact with y’all!

There are many I’ve bought from as well that are a pleasure to deal with. Kudos to all you as well.

I, however, have fallen behind on my stuff, I need to get Max his oyster! This years been crazy, feels like 2018 passed faster than any prior. I must be getting old.:D

Thank you and thanks for adding to it!:)

Hadean............Archean..............................Proterozoic.......................................Phanerozoic...........

7 hours ago, WhodamanHD said:

I, however, have fallen behind on my stuff, I need to get Max his oyster!

Haha, thanks again. No rush by the way, take all the time you need :) 

Max Derème

"I feel an echo of the lightning each time I find a fossil. [...] That is why I am a hunter: to feel that bolt of lightning every day."

• 2 weeks later...
On 30.12.2018 at 5:02 AM, WhodamanHD said:

@hauyn888

@Max-fossils

@JohnBrewer

@Seaforth

@Kane

@Monica

@Rocky Stoner

@0lderthandirt

@David in Japan

@joshuajbelanger

Hi Mason - getting older means that you are in the process called EVOLUTION and you grew up to a gentleman!

I’ve had the wonderful privilege of trading with @Darko. Even with issues with the speed of the mail system, I’m very pleased with the outcome.:dinothumb:I sent him some Utahn fossils and he returned with these.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.9d08bacedc0fe9ec006cf0107f56aeb5.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• I found this Informative 3

image.jpg

And one more. So many beautiful drawings with a lot of detail that’s hard to convey over the internet.

image.jpg

• Enjoyed 1

Darko's art is among the best; I'm proud to also own some of his work!

Max Derème

Yes Darko , you are still a very good artist - I wish I could do it as you can but you have the talent not me  !

:envy:

• 2 weeks later...

I have no problem with being mentioned in a positive post! I haven't been on TFF for a little while as I've been a little busy so only just saw this. I understand that some may be uncomfortable with their name being mentioned but I'm fine with it unless it's something negative. I often trade for lots or buy cool fossils that I come across if it's a good deal so acquire a large variety of fossils. I'm a bit impulsive like that. After a little while I realize that they aren't really part of my main collection and I have limited space so can't justify keeping them. So I trade them, give them away or sell them.  And the cycle goes on... Lol

"That belongs in a museum!"

- Indiana Jones

On 9.1.2019. at 12:25 AM, hauyn888 said:

Yes Darko , you are still a very good artist - I wish I could do it as you can but you have the talent not me  !

:envy:

Thank you,sir :)