Raulsaurus

Hello!
Dinosaurs are my passion since I was a child.
Right now I have time and money to devote more to my passion.
I would like if you could recommend some good paleontologist or seller to buy some not very large tooth, of good quality and at a reasonable price of T Rex (my favorite dinosaur).
I'm from Spain, I hope that is not a problem for the shipping issue.
Thank you.

Welcome to the Forum. :) 

Perhaps members could answer via PM. 

The Forum doesn't like to endorse any particular sellers or websites. ;) 

Regards,

• I found this Informative 1

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

3 minutes ago, Fossildude19 said:

Welcome to the Forum. :) 

Perhaps members could answer via PM. 

The Forum doesn't like to endorse any particular sellers or websites. ;) 

Regards,

Thank you so much.

And sorry about sellers I do not know it...

So I hope someone answer me. :)

T-rex teeth are considerably expensive, especially due to how it's literally the dinosaur of dinosaurs.

It'll be pretty difficult to obtain one without at least a small pile of cash at hand. However, there are species of dinosaurs closely related to T-rex such as Nanotyrannus whose fossils are much easier to obtain.

If you're a fossil nut from Palos Verdes, San Pedro, Redondo Beach, or Torrance, feel free to shoot me a PM!

Mosasaurus_hoffmannii_skull_schematic.png

What size and quality of T. rex tooth are you looking for? There are currently numerous tooth tips/shards available and a few 2-3 inch (about 5-8 cm) rex teeth available online.

Tyrannosaurus rex teeth are extremely expensive and good quality teeth are almost never found at a reasonable price. Auction sites usually have a few rex teeth of variable quality. Searching on the internet will also yield various websites that specialize in selling fossils. Rex teeth show up on these sites from time to time. 

Edited by Praefectus

A good quality tooth the going rate is about $1000 an inch. Very over prized but if you keep looking bargains do pop up from time to time. Also before buying you can post on the forum to get a positive ID . Try before you buy is always a good idea. Good luck Bobby

1 hour ago, Bobby Rico said:

A good quality tooth the going rate is about $1000 an inch. Very over prized but if you keep looking bargains do pop up from time to time. Also before buying you can post on the forum to get a positive ID . Try before you buy is always a good idea. Good luck Bobby

Hello thank you so much. Where are these bargains??? e Bay?? Can you give me any link? 

2 hours ago, Praefectus said:

What size and quality of T. rex tooth are you looking for? There are currently numerous tooth tips/shards available and a few 2-3 inch (about 5-8 cm) rex teeth available online.

Tyrannosaurus rex teeth are extremely expensive and good quality teeth are almost never found at a reasonable price. Auction sites usually have a few rex teeth of variable quality. Searching on the internet will also yield various websites that specialize in selling fossils. Rex teeth show up on these sites from time to time. 

Thank you so much!! Any store??? 

12 minutes ago, Raulsaurus said:

Hello thank you so much. Where are these bargains??? online ?? Can you give me any link? 

Not really you just need keep looking every week with the google search. I don’t buy off many websites but I can email you later some American sites I trust but unless they do a January sale they are not going to be cheep. Sorry 

All you can look on our favourites auction site but I would really recommend you post in the ID category and get a positive ID first as this has more risk for a buyer.

I don’t think there’s a website on a weekly basis selling cheap T.rex teeth. You just have to keep looking at hopefully get lucky and find that bargain.

3 hours ago, Bobby Rico said:

All you can look on our favourites auction site but I would really recommend you post in the ID category and get a positive ID first as this has more risk for a buyer.

I don’t think there’s a website on a weekly basis selling cheap T.rex teeth. You just have to keep looking at hopefully get lucky and find that bargain.

Please send the American sites.

Thank you so much!!!

@Raulsaurus

Per TFF guidelines, posting seller's links and any forms of appraisal are prohibited.  I have also removed your email address as a security precaution.  Please use our private message (PM) system to discuss purchase recommendations.  Thanks. ;)

• I found this Informative 3

The human mind has the ability to believe anything is true.  -  JJ