Ebo

Spiagge Cambriane - Meduse e tappeti algali [Cambrian shorelines - Jellyfish and Algal mats]

Tidgy's Dad

Looks absolutely marvelous! 

Though I think i'll wait and hope there's an English version. :)

Congratulations on this! :yay-smiley-1:

The Amateur Paleontologist

Congratulations for this achievement :D Can't wait to get a copy of it! (though, like @Tidgy's Dad, I'm also hoping for an English version of it ;))

-Christian

Fossildude19

Congratulations, Enrico. :) 

I removed your e-mail address. It's not a good idea to have that out on the open boards. ;) 

Ebo
1 minute ago, Fossildude19 said:

Congratulations, Enrico. :) 

I removed your e-mail address. It's not a good idea to have that out on the open boards. ;) 

Thank you Tim, haven't think about that.

Enrico

Ebo
2 hours ago, The Amateur Paleontologist said:

Congratulations for this achievement :D Can't wait to get a copy of it! (though, like @Tidgy's Dad, I'm also hoping for an English version of it ;))

-Christian

Merci beaucoup Christian!

As wrote before, I wish me too to have an English version in middle term (local collectors ask to have a french version too), but as editor-author must be financially sustainable.

Thanks for your interest!

Enrico

Ebo
3 hours ago, Tidgy's Dad said:

Looks absolutely marvelous! 

Though I think i'll wait and hope there's an English version. :)

Congratulations on this! :yay-smiley-1:

Thank you very much Tidgy's Dad.

marvelous its a big word, but very kind... :-)

Enrico

Raggedy Man

Congrats! I too will have to hope and wait for an english version as well.

doushantuo

Is Cambrorhytium in the book?:ninja:

Edit: i'll let it stand.

I take it with "jellyfish" anything "scyphozoan" is meant?

Congrats on the book,BTW

Ebo
2 hours ago, doushantuo said:

Is Cambrorhytium in the book?:ninja:

Edit: i'll let it stand.

I take it with "jellyfish" anything "scyphozoan" is meant?

Congrats on the book,BTW

Hello Doushantuo, yes its a Cambrorhytium.

There are others illustrated,  from Burgess (thanks to the ROM and Smithsonian museums) , Weeks and Wheeler in the book, and of course this isn't a jelly, but (probably) related to cnidarians. 

In the volume there are many other organisms that are related to jellyfishes (and others not at all but confused with).

Just discover some of them looking at the index or, better, buying the book in my "barbarian language"... :D:D  images are without borders.

Enrico

Wrangellian

Ooh... I'll be waiting for the English version!

Nandomas

Great book by great friend :)

Ebo

Thank you very much Nandomas!

This guy help me giving very nice pictures to populate the book... 

ober

Very Nice . Your cover looks like a fossil I’m trying to ID. Congrats. Tom

Ebo

Thank you Ober.

This "melting blob" is a jelly found on a Dutch beach not far away from Rotterdam, and during the lower tide; this specimen is located over an algal mat (with possible wrinkled structures).

My best,

Enrico

Ebo

The books are here!
One day before THE previewed day of delivery. Excellent page layout, colors, content (of course...
:headscratch:).
If you haven't reserved your copy don't hesitate, 1/5 of the books are so far reserved!

Les livres sont déjà arrivés, et un jour avant la date prévue de livraison. Les couleurs sont excellents, la mise en page, et le contenu aussi (bien sûr...
Si vous n'avez pas encore réservé votre copie n’hésitez pas parce que déjà 1/5 de livres à été réservé.

I libri sono arrivati con un giorno di anticipo!; eccellenete impaginazione, colori e contenuto (ovviamente...
Se non avete ancora prenotato la vostra copia non esitate, già 1/5 dei libri sono stati prenotati ancor prima di riceverli [e, nota in italiano, come previsto molte copie partiranno all'estero].

Spiagge Cambriane.jpg

Ebo
I add below few commentaries from people that has acquired the book... and you? :-)

- The book is a work of art---beautifully layed out, and masterfully illustrated. I can't comment on the text yet. It will take me some time to translate it in pieces using Google Translate. (C.K.G, Wisconsin, USA)
- Just opened the book and it is visually absolutely magnificent! Very much look forward to start browsing. (S.J., Spain)
- Mon épouse ****** qui ne lit pas l'anglais mais pratique l'italien est ravie d'avoir un livre magnifiquement illustré dont elle va pouvoir savourer le texte! (G.C., France)
- Complimenti Enrico, ho visto la presentazione, hai fatto un lavoro magnifico! [...] Avendo una buona esperienza editoriale posso affermare che *** ha perfettamente ragione: i complimenti te li meriti tutti! (G.R., Italia)
-The book is more than fantastic, WOW! What a good work ! Again very good reconstructions you mad, I can understand the language
Super photo's and the very good poster, yes I will tell it in my network! It came in very good order, so the box works well!I mean you made ;-) (P.H., The Netherlands)
- I read every day in the book, and always discover new information and aspects! (U.M.T., Germany)

michele 1937
On ‎09‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 13:12, Ebo said:
Aggiungo qui di seguito alcuni commenti di persone che hanno acquisito il libro ... e tu? :-)

- Non posso ancora commentare il testo. Mi ci vorrà del tempo per tradurlo in pezzi usando Google Translate. (CKG, Wisconsin, USA)
- Non vedo l'ora di iniziare la navigazione. (SJ, Spagna)
- Mon épouse ****** qui ne lit pas l'anglais pratique l'italien est ravie d'avoir un livre magnifiquement illustré dont elle va pouvoir savourer le texte! (GC, Francia)
- Complimenti Enrico, ho visto la presentazione, hai fatto un lavoro magnifico! [...] Avendo una buona esperienza editoriale possiamo dire che *** ha perfettamente ragione: i complimenti te li meriti tutti! (GR, Italia)
- Che bel lavoro! Di nuovo delle ottime ricostruzioni, sei pazzo, posso capire la lingua
Super foto e l'ottimo poster, sì lo dirò nella mia rete! E 'venuto in ottimo ordine, quindi la scatola funziona bene! Voglio dire che hai fatto ;
- Leggo ogni giorno nel libro, e scopro sempre nuove informazioni e aspetti! (UMT, Germania)
I
Hi Ebo
I'm waiting

I

Ebo
11 minutes ago, michele 1937 said:
I
Hi Ebo
I'm waiting

I

Michele, in Italy the books sent three weeks ago from Belgium are started to have the "touch down" only from last week.

The books sent abroad at the same time (not in Italy, but in EU and USA and Canada) have been correctly delivered after maximum 10 days (week-end included).

I assume that the Italian Postal services is VERY slow (with few unbelievable exceptions when the book was delivered after 2 days...).

Please be patient... (I'm nervous me too in this so aleatory context).

Enrico

michele 1937
18 hours ago, Ebo said:

Michele, in Italia, i libri inviati tre settimane fa dal Belgio hanno iniziato ad avere il "touch down" solo dalla scorsa settimana.

I libri inviati all'estero allo stesso tempo (non in Italia, ma in UE, USA e Canada) sono stati consegnati correttamente dopo un massimo di 10 giorni (week-end incluso).

Suppongo che i servizi postali italiani siano MOLTO lenti (con poche eccezioni incredibili quando il libro è stato consegnato dopo 2 giorni ...).

Per favore sii paziente ... (Sono nervoso anche io in questo contesto così aleatorio).

Enrico

OK OK
He arrived.
Thank you