Trip to museum in Kitakyushu Japan

BlindFool

Greetings all!

I recently took a trip to a museum in Kitakyushu Japan! This museum was huge, the museum is called the North Kyushu Municipal Journey Of Life Museum and it’s address is: 2 Chome-4-1 Higashida, Yahatahigashi-ku, Kitakyūshū-shi, Fukuoka-ken 805-0071, Japan. 

F3CF1B25-200B-49F7-95CB-E303D06CE7BA.jpeg

• I found this Informative 3

thx for sharing those beautiful pictures with us :) 

growing old is mandatory but growing up is optional.

Very interesting! :)

It's always great when we get to see photos of museums that most of us will never get the chance to visit. 

Thank you for posting these. 

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png.a47e14d65deb3f8b242019b3a81d8160-1.png.60b8b8c07f6fa194511f8b7cfb7cc190.png

Thanks for sharing. I couldn't help but notice that a good number of the vertebrate exhibits have been strongly enhanced or are copies. How many are actually Japanese and where have they collected themselves?

Greetings from the Lake of Constance. Roger

http://www.steinkern.de/

@LudwigiaIt appears to me majority of them are sourced globally. I also agree many are enhanced or are replicas, I believe it’s because the Japanese are strongly focused on eduction. They would rather have a perfect fossil and if they can’t have that they would prefer a replica of one. This will increase the educational value of them.

• I found this Informative 1