Carcharodontosaurus claw

Oxalaia

I don't know anything about dino digits. However, just visually the 2nd from left doesn't appear to match well with its mates. This logically would suggest non-associated pieces. That being said, I'm sure a member familiar with digits and/or Moroccan material will be along soon to give an informed opinion.

• I found this Informative 2

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, also are remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. - Douglas Adams, Last Chance to See

Looks like real digits as well as the claw. Though claws are faked so often this one photo isn't good enough to tell for sure. But it looks real.

It's very likely that these pieces are not associated. Associated material in the Kem Kem beds is very rare.

So it's very likely a composite of digits.

The claw also does not look like Spinosaurid. Seems like it could possibly be Carcharodontosaurid. But there's not a lot of described material for claws in the Kem Kem beds.

Olof Moleman AKA Lord Trilobite

A composite of foot digits and claw possibly a hand.  You should ask the seller how he arrived at that diagnose since I do not believe anything has been published on limb bones from a Carch.

• I found this Informative 2

On 22.12.2018 at 10:03 PM, LordTrilobite said:

Looks like real digits as well as the claw. Though claws are faked so often this one photo isn't good enough to tell for sure. But it looks real.

It's very likely that these pieces are not associated. Associated material in the Kem Kem beds is very rare.

So it's very likely a composite of digits.

The claw also does not look like Spinosaurid. Seems like it could possibly be Carcharodontosaurid. But there's not a lot of described material for claws in the Kem Kem beds.

I agree...