Heading to Calvert Cliffs soon, looking for locations to hunt

SerratedTeeth

Hey guys, Me and a few buddies are heading to the Calvert Cliffs in Maryland to hunt for some teeth in a week or so. We are planning on staying near the Calvert Cliffs State Park and hunting around Brownies Beach. This is really the only location we know about. We were hoping someone could point us to some other spots as well to check out while we are there (we will be there 2 days). As of right now, our plan is to hunt all day, both days, so we should have plenty of time to hunt more than one area. Any pointers toward locations not too far away would be greatly appreciated! We are coming from NC so we aren't very familiar with the area other than whats very well known.

You could check out Flag Ponds Nature Park and Purse State Park. Really those are the only other public access points. And Mataoka Cottages ,forgot about that.

• I found this Informative 1

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg          MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png

I like Trilo-butts and I cannot lie.

Remember to check the tides and be careful! Always want falling tides, and some places (like the good parts of brownies) require waders to reach. 

• I found this Informative 1

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

Good luck to you and your buddies! Waders are highly recommended and be safe as the cliffs fall all the time.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.