Megalodon Hunting with First Time Hunter, but Long-Time YouTuber!

WILDKYLE

Hey guys!

Our buddy Jake (DALLMYD on YouTube) hit us up to take him on his first ever Megalodon Shark Tooth Hunt! So we took him out a couple weeks ago and did our best to make sure he had a successful day! We ended up with some pretty awesome finds by the end of it. Sounds like he's hooked and will be coming back to hunt fossils again.

You'll notice a change in the quality on this video. Jake let us use a lot of their footage for ours as well, so huge thanks to him and his camera man Justin for that!

• I found this Informative 14

Fossil hunting from dawn til' dusk!

Nothing like beginners luck, nice finds. That big meg looks like it has a cusp on it :fistbump:

• I found this Informative 1

Every once in a great while it's not just a big rock down there!

Fun video, thanks for sharing!

• I found this Informative 1

Each dot is 50,000,000 years:

Hadean............Archean..............................Proterozoic.......................................Phanerozoic...........

Paleo......Meso....Ceno..

Ꞓ.OSD.C.P.Tr.J.K..Pg.NgQ< You are here

Doesn't time just fly by?

Nice video, really wanting me to go digging soon.

Also dugongs are similar to manatees but have a forked tail instead of a paddle tail & a more downward facing skull :P Very nice stuff you guys found especially the meg & snaggle toward the end

• I found this Informative 2