Real FOSSILS?! What kind are some of these?

Hey, I got a Little fossil kit on Christmas, and I was wondering if all of these are real? And if so, what are the fossils on the top row?

IMG_20181225_161024225.jpg

To decrease confusion, I have numbered your specimens.C18F9143-E38B-45EC-B69C-93BCB3F5CAD8.thumb.jpeg.af0dc93f11793278cbe6a5eb111e5e98.jpeg

Each dot is 50,000,000 years:

Hadean............Archean..............................Proterozoic.......................................Phanerozoic...........

Paleo......Meso....Ceno..

Ꞓ.OSD.C.P.Tr.J.K..Pg.NgQ< You are here

Doesn't time just fly by?

Do you want to take pictures of 1-4 up close separately and post them so we can get a better view of each?

Hadean............Archean..............................Proterozoic.......................................Phanerozoic...........

9 & 10 are crinoid stems

12 is Ammonite

13 is Gastropod

14 fish vertebra?

11, 15, 16 brachiopod?

7 squalicorax tooth

5 need more info.

8 maybe a partial fish?

1-4 need close up photos 

• I found this Informative 1

Number 1 is probably a polished dino bone

Number 2 is an echioderm (Sea urchin)

Number 3 mineral? Need better pics 

Number 4 It’s not a fossil

Number 5 mosasaur tooth from morocco

Number 6 Otodus Obliquus? Shark tooth from Morocco

Number 7 Squalicorax Pristodondus from the late Cretaceous of Morocco 

Number 8 partial fish 

Number 9 crinoid stem

Number 10 crinoid stem

Number 11 Laevastarte sp. clam from the Eocene of morocco

Number 12 polished ammonite half, probably from Madagascar

Number 13 Gastropod 

Number 14 vertebrae, from a fish?

Number 15 brachiopod 

Number 16 another Laevastarte sp. clam from the Eocene epoch of morocco

• I found this Informative 1

"Without fossils, no one would have ever dreamed that there were successive epochs in the formation of the earth" - Georges Cuvier

1 minute ago, Yasei said:

I think number 4 may be petrified wood? I looks similar to an other specimen I have

It may be, but we need pictures in sunlight, so we can see them more clearly.

"Without fossils, no one would have ever dreamed that there were successive epochs in the formation of the earth" - Georges Cuvier

34 minutes ago, Yasei said:

I think number 4 may be petrified wood? I looks similar to an other specimen I have

From your pictures it looks like a chunk of chert or calcite to me.

Would you take some more pictures of 3 and 4 individually with a good amount of light? To be able to tell what minerals they are (if they are minerals that is) we’ll need to be able to see the texture and crystal habit.