Cheaper Side Fossil Drawers

FossilsAnonymous

Bolstered from Christmas and recent fossil hunting, my collection has quite outgrown it's original case. I have been looking around and found a really nice set of drawers at Ikea for around 130$ but which is slightly limited on drawer space. I don't exactly have a high budget, I'm prepared to pay at least 150 usd for anything, but before i'd buy I would like to ask you all if you knew any drawers and/or could point me in the right place. I understand I can't spend much with my budget, but it never hurts to ask!

Thanks all, FA

On The Hunt For The Trophy Otodus!

Have you checked craigslist and local classifieds? Sometimes there’s those if-you-can-haul-it-you-can-have-it-free listings on there.

Each dot is 50,000,000 years:

Hadean............Archean..............................Proterozoic.......................................Phanerozoic...........

Paleo......Meso....Ceno..

Ꞓ.OSD.C.P.Tr.J.K..Pg.NgQ< You are here

Doesn't time just fly by?