Lee Creek matrix trade for?

Adam86cucv

I am offering up some Lee Creek micro matrix up for trade.  I looking to trade mainly for other micro matrix, nothing that can only be sorted with a microscope please.  I will entertain other offers as well.  

Adam

What age is Lee Creek?

Each dot is 50,000,000 years:

Hadean............Archean..............................Proterozoic.......................................Phanerozoic...........

Paleo......Meso....Ceno..

Ꞓ.OSD.C.P.Tr.J.K..Pg.NgQ< You are here

Doesn't time just fly by?

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone?   Hash plate collecting dust?  Roller trilobite keeps rolling off the shelf? You name it, I probably will be interested.  C'mon down I have several pounds I am willing to trade.

• I found this Informative 1

Do you do any prepping?  I have a block of some matrix from Santa Cruz area with bivalve and echinoids that needs prepping out which I have no means of doing. 

I'm not one for doing the micro stuff, but maybe I can use some for future trade fodder.

I haven't done any prepping yet...  I did pick up a  dental pick set to start picking at the Lance formation matrix chunks I picked up.  I do have a Dremel but no way to collect dust.  If it is able to be prepped without power tools I am interested.  

3 minutes ago, Adam86cucv said:

I haven't done any prepping yet...  I did pick up a  dental pick set to start picking at the Lance formation matrix chunks I picked up.  I do have a Dremel but no way to collect dust.  If it is able to be prepped without power tools I am interested.  

I'm thinking it might be a bit hard for dental picks. :mellow:

I thought that somebody would have jumped on this by now. Let me see what I can come up with. I will contact you later.

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg

I like Trilo-butts and I cannot lie.

23 minutes ago, caldigger said:

I'm thinking it might be a bit hard for dental picks. :mellow:

Yeah that's a bit more than I can handle at this point then. :mellow:

Just now, Darktooth said:

I thought that somebody would have jumped on this by now. Let me see what I can come up with. I will contact you later.

Ok, thanks 

20 minutes ago, caldigger said:

I can trade you some Bakersfield matrix, but it's Miocene as well.

I'll send a PM

3 minutes ago, JohnBrewer said:

Any day now Adam ;) 

Hahaha geeze I should have used my Prime shipping.   :rofl:

That's crazy.  We usually pick no rush delivery unless we have to have it just for the digital media credit and it arrives usually in 3 days instead of 5-7 like they claim. 

I'll send you a pm, Adam. I have some Eocene matrix and a little of this and that. Especially that.

Start the day with a smile and get it over with.

16 hours ago, caldigger said:

I have a block of some matrix from Santa Cruz area with bivalve and echinoids that needs prepping

@caldigger, If he doesn't jump on that, I would be interested in a trade. It would be fun to prep out some of them! Just let me know if interested.

Mike

2 hours ago, Pagurus said:

I'll send you a pm, Adam. I have some Eocene matrix and a little of this and that. Especially that.

Replied.

2 hours ago, minnbuckeye said:

@caldigger, If he doesn't jump on that, I would be interested in a trade. It would be fun to prep out some of them! Just let me know if interested.

Mike

PM sent

As the details of the trades are working out, I am going to say hold on any new trade offers until further notice.

Thanks

Adam

A box of Adam's Lee Creek matrix arrived today, and I couldn't resist a quick search of a handful of the inviting stuff. I'll probably save most of it to search with with my son and grandson when they come to visit (though Adam generously included some Moroccan teeth for my grandson). From the one small handful I looked at, this matrix looks like it's chock full of fun finds. Here's some of what I found in a small handful.

5c3d45c337fd6_LeeCreek1.thumb.jpg.6eb4e5839ae9e6442793eaa088a13544.jpg

• I found this Informative 1

Start the day with a smile and get it over with.

43 minutes ago, Pagurus said:

A box of Adam's Lee Creek matrix arrived today, and I couldn't resist a quick search of a handful of the inviting stuff. I'll probably save most of it to search with with my son and grandson when they come to visit (though Adam generously included some Moroccan teeth for my grandson). From the one small handful I looked at, this matrix looks like it's chock full of fun finds. Here's some of what I found in a small handful.

Mike

Glad you liked the matrix.  I sent you a PM.  The boys love the trade.

Thanks,

Adam

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 5:28 PM, caldigger said:

Sure Mike, it doesn't sound like Adam was into it, I will put your name on it. ;)

Lost track of this posting. Been busy with family member health issues.  @caldigger, not sure what you would like for it. . Just PM me.  

@Adam86cucv, As mentioned above, I haven't been keeping up and forgot to respond to you. If you reserved matrix for me, let me know. Otherwise it looks like you made someone happy!!! 

Mike

Edited by minnbuckeye

40 minutes ago, minnbuckeye said:

Lost track of this posting. Been busy with family member health issues.  @caldigger, not sure what you would like for it. . Just PM me.  

Mike, you have a box that is due to arrive on Thursday. I'm in no hurry, so what you send if anything at all is up to your discretion.