Waylon

Please help you can see teeth and one eye. Something  crushed its head on right side. Also the spine on the back side. I have chest cavity and lung. Please help if you would thank you. 

I'm not seeing any pictures. :headscratch:

Also, I'm thinking something of that size would not be a fit for micropaelontology, so am moving this to Fossil ID. 

If this was found in Arizona, it is highly unlikely to be an "ape man" given that there are no hominid species in North America that antedate Homo sapiens. Soft tissue preservation is also very highly unlikely. Without images and more information about the find's location, it remains to be seen what it is you have. 

• I found this Informative 5

...How to Philosophize with a Hammer

1 hour ago, Waylon said:

Please help you can see teeth and one eye. Something  crushed its head on right side

This might be a good description of my avatar picture. :hearty-laugh:

2015_abyssunder.thumb.jpg.5ab0d6c0f0838bd666b25101e87cbcaf.jpg

• I found this Informative 1

" We are not separate and independent entities, but like links in a chain, and we could not by any means be what we are without those who went before us and showed us the way. "

Thomas Mann

My Library

Well, it might not be that important as the member has been on since and not provided any images. That is unfortunate as such a find would be scientifically significant. :shrug: 

22 hours ago, abyssunder said:

This might be a good description of my avatar picture. :hearty-laugh:

2015_abyssunder.thumb.jpg.5ab0d6c0f0838bd666b25101e87cbcaf.jpg

Lol!! :hearty-laugh:

"Without fossils, no one would have ever dreamed that there were successive epochs in the formation of the earth" - Georges Cuvier

Well, to avoid this devolving into ridicule, let’s allow the OP to post images. If that does not happen, then we may lock the thread.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but this is a rock with no biological origin, and not a fossil.

Perhaps you want to say more about where you found it, or where you regularly collect so that some of our members can tell you about the formations in those areas to better refine your collecting. 

Your tags say Arizona. One of our members, @DPS Ammonite, has put together an excellent one-stop resource for paleontology of Arizona here: 

• I found this Informative 6

I see it. Looks like a winking Santa Claus face (just kidding). :D

20181229_100054.jpg.a7037aac0f87d5945d07626a090c0683.thumb.jpg.7dbb7488db13fdcd47169f65779fd033.jpgwinking-santa-claus-face-side-view-vector-1083919.thumb.jpg.587c42ffa103ca05c3d8d6e4a4c0d11b.jpg

Seriously, it might be a silica-rich cobble with percussion marks.

" We are not separate and independent entities, but like links in a chain, and we could not by any means be what we are without those who went before us and showed us the way. "

Thomas Mann

My Library

3 hours ago, Waylon said:

I hope these are better pics.i have the chest cavity with ribs and spine also

You've made a common mistake of relying overly on the form of the piece. The surface texture is what is not right here even if one accounts for the effects of weathering.

Interesting looking rock. Just for your information, other than a few disproved hoaxes, there have as yet been no "ape men" uncovered in the sediments of North America.

Greetings from the Lake of Constance. Roger

http://www.steinkern.de/

On 12/28/2018 at 9:12 PM, Kane said:

Well, to avoid this devolving into ridicule, let’s allow the OP to post images. If that does not happen, then we may lock the thread.

No ridicule meant. Welcome to the forum Waylon! We’ve all found things like this. It’s cool that our minds allow us to see things the way we do. I too see a face in your rock..... it just wouldn’t fossilize that way.