Exploring a New Site - Great White, Mako, Calcite, and More!

WILDKYLE

Hey TFF members!

Cris and I got out to explore a brand new site for us recently, and it did not disappoint. This was a scouting trip so we didn't find as much as usual, but we will definitely be going back soon now that we had a chance to figure out the site a bit.

This video is pretty eventful, from me wearinf a duck mask and playing a banjo, to Cris buying me a gift, to finding some really cool fossils in an interesting location! Give the video a watch if you're interested and have some time!

• I found this Informative 4

Fossil hunting from dawn til' dusk!

Really nice pieces there. Greatly interesting hunt! The banjo made it legendary.

• I found this Informative 1

On The Hunt For The Trophy Otodus!

30 minutes ago, Wolf89 said:

Matrix pieces are pretty awesome!

I am absolutely obsessed with them! Gotta go back soon for more!

19 minutes ago, FossilsAnonymous said:

Really nice pieces there. Greatly interesting hunt! The banjo made it legendary.

Hahahaaa yes! I'm glad you appreciate the banjo :D

11 minutes ago, old bones said:

Looks like a site with potential! Fun video, guys! :D

We will be going back veeeeery soon. Glad you enjoyed it! :)

Nice finds and video! I think you have something there with the duckhead and banjo playing. I'll remember that for quite a while..quite funny...an interesting warmup to fossil hunting...

Continued success guys!

Regards, Chris 

Nice video. Have you tried out the glass bottom buckets? I am doing a trip this summer to a beach area and debating how well it would work. 

2 hours ago, smt126 said:

Nice video. Have you tried out the glass bottom buckets? I am doing a trip this summer to a beach area and debating how well it would work. 

Many years ago I put plexiglass in the bottom of a bucket to use for creek hunting. It worked but was very hard on my back. There was too much glare on the glass unless I stuck my head in the bucket which makes it difficult to walk and search.

31 minutes ago, Al Dente said:

Many years ago I put plexiglass in the bottom of a bucket to use for creek hunting. It worked but was very hard on my back. There was too much glare on the glass unless I stuck my head in the bucket which makes it difficult to walk and search.

Someone bought my daughter one 2 years ago, but it was cheap and broke in just the backyard. At the time looking at it, it didn't seem very practical to me even in a river