Is There Anywhere To Buy Large Mioplosus?

Mioplosus_Lover24

I have been on the market for a large Mioplosus for about 3 years. The largest in my collection now is a humble 11". I was wondering if anybody knew someone that was selling or trading for a larger Mioplosus.(Preferably over 15")

"Life is too complex for me to wrap my mind around, that's why I have fossils and not pets!":tff:

One of our members @sseth, who not only owns a fish quarry, but is a great guy as well. 

You might send him a PM. 

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

2 hours ago, Mioplosus_Lover24 said:

I have been on the market for a large Mioplosus for about 3 years. The largest in my collection now is a humble 11". I was wondering if anybody knew someone that was selling or trading for a larger Mioplosus.(Preferably over 15")

Good luck in finding that size Mio. Your 11 incher is a typical larger Mioplosus. Grande states something like - over 16" would be rare. Of course that means they do exist at that size; so your search is not hopeless. Perhaps following up with the folks cited above will help. 

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, also are remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. - Douglas Adams, Last Chance to See

2 hours ago, Wendell Ricketts said:

I’d contact Wyoming Fossils: http://wyomingfossils.com/

YOUR AWESOME HE GOT ME HOOKED UP MAN THANKS!

• I found this Informative 1

"Life is too complex for me to wrap my mind around, that's why I have fossils and not pets!":tff:

1 hour ago, snolly50 said:

Good luck in finding that size Mio. Your 11 incher is a typical larger Mioplosus. Grande states something like - over 16" would be rare. Of course that means they do exist at that size; so your search is not hopeless. Perhaps following up with the folks cited above will help. 

They helped so much even cut me a deal! 

On 1/1/2019 at 7:03 PM, Mioplosus_Lover24 said:

YOUR AWESOME HE GOT ME HOOKED UP MAN THANKS!

Be sure to post a photo of it so we can all drool over it!

• I found this Informative 2