4 Foot Dinosaur Bones

fig rocks

These were found in eastern Alberta in the Cretaceous zone. The big one is 48" x 10" and the other one is 32" x 6". What beast or beasts are these from?

post-1761-12534695855044_thumb.jpgpost-1761-12534696457811_thumb.jpg :wub:

Cool Bones Fig I really like the second one. Did you post it in FOM O guess I can go look I am just tired been working on my space ship all day.

Galveston Island 32 miles long 2 miles wide 134 bars 23 liquor stores any questions?

Evolution is Chimp Change.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain!

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen." Ernest Hemingway

Hi up there, my first guess would be Hadrosaur leg bone

Are these the ones from the Battle river??

No grampa, They're from around Hanna :)12 miles east of Trochu, actually from the Edmonton formation. Edited by fig rocks

Yeah, I would say that the second looks like a hadrosaur tibia. However, the proportions are a bit off from the ones I have.

very cool figgy! im not sure exactly what they are from, but if i had to guess, id say hadrosaur. either way, they are sweet! you are sooo lucky living where you do. nice looking store too!