@ynot Thanks, it was a lot of fun and the success made me hungry for more. I hope to get back out in a few weeks!

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.

• 1 year later...

I know this thread is a little old, but I just want to let you know how helpful it's been to me in trying to plan out my first (!) trip to Calvert Cliffs. Brownies is currently closed to non-Calvert County residents, so I'm headed to the State Park and hoping it won't be crazy crowded if I get there early enough... If I have a fraction of the success you had, I will be one happy gal. Your finds are giving me goosebumps--that cow shark tooth is dreamy!

• I found this Informative 1

On 8/10/2020 at 8:34 AM, ToothNoob said:

I know this thread is a little old, but I just want to let you know how helpful it's been to me in trying to plan out my first (!) trip to Calvert Cliffs. Brownies is currently closed to non-Calvert County residents, so I'm headed to the State Park and hoping it won't be crazy crowded if I get there early enough... If I have a fraction of the success you had, I will be one happy gal. Your finds are giving me goosebumps--that cow shark tooth is dreamy!

Great, I'm glad it could help. I hope you have a blast when you go and find a lot of great fossils. Feel free to DM me with any questions. I'm no pro, but I try to get down twice a month.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.