The Great Dancing Worms

connorp

Fascinating 

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, also are remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. - Douglas Adams, Last Chance to See

Wow! What a crazy hoax! As if the Tully Monster is not enigmatic enough, someone had to add a bit more of intrigue. A bit less nefarious than the Piltdown Man hoax but I'm still glad nobody was motivated to waste time and energy to make the trip to Africa to milk a dancing worm. ;)

Thanks for sharing this odd little side story.

Cheers.

-Ken

1 hour ago, digit said:

Wow! What a crazy hoax! As if the Tully Monster is not enigmatic enough, someone had to add a bit more of intrigue. A bit less nefarious than the Piltdown Man hoax but I'm still glad nobody was motivated to waste time and energy to make the trip to Africa to milk a dancing worm. ;)

Thanks for sharing this odd little side story.

Cheers.

-Ken

I wonder if it would be possible to sell genuine African Dancing Worm milk on the forum? ;)

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png.a47e14d65deb3f8b242019b3a81d8160-1.png.60b8b8c07f6fa194511f8b7cfb7cc190.png

Nope. But I know some auction sites where it would be possible. :P

Anyway, it would probably taste terrible on your breakfast cereal in the morning.  :wacko:

Cheers.

-Ken

• I found this Informative 2