Best Shark Tooth Finds of 2018!

WILDKYLE

Hey TFF members!

So big news, I hit 1,000 subscribers on YouTube which was a big goal for me, so I'm happy to have made it! Thanks to everyone who has checked out my videos, it really does mean a lot.

I put together a video of some of my favorite shark tooth hunting moments since I started making videos about 6 months ago. This one is full of action, I promise! Give it a watch if you are interested and have some time :)

• I found this Informative 11

Fossil hunting from dawn til' dusk!

awesome compilation Kyle, congrats on some sweet finds and 1k subs:yay-smiley-1:

• I found this Informative 1

Every once in a great while it's not just a big rock down there!

Just now, jcbshark said:

awesome compilation Kyle, congrats on some sweet finds and 1k subs:yay-smiley-1:

Thank you man! Can't wait to see what fossil finds 2019 has to offer!

1 hour ago, Daniel_63 said:

Thank you for your compilation. Happy new year with a lot of fossil for 2019.

Thanks for watching! 

4 hours ago, Misha said:

Absolutely love your videos!

Keep up the great work.

Thank you so much! Glad you enjoy them. I love sharing the hunt with you all!

3 hours ago, Tidgy's Dad said:

Well done, sir! 

Always a pleasure seeing your stuff.:)

Thank you! Very happy to know you enjoy them. Thanks for watching!

3 hours ago, FossilsAnonymous said:

@addicted2fossils it was the banjo that pushed you to 1000 ;) nice finds!

I think you're right :D. Banjo duck man shall make another appearance very soon hahaha.

What I really like about your videos, which such clips are compiled pretty well in that video, is that your content isn't just about you and Chris finding shark teeth, but you and Chris also horsing around, screaming, and just being absolutely ridiculous, especially when you find some of the biggies (and Chris stealing your stuff right off your hands and on camera, it's a shame that he only did that to a little meg!). I think it is absolutely legendary :)

If you're a fossil nut from Palos Verdes, San Pedro, Redondo Beach, or Torrance, feel free to shoot me a PM!

Mosasaurus_hoffmannii_skull_schematic.png

Great videos, I always enjoy watching what the creeks and rivers yield. Keep it up!

15 hours ago, Macrophyseter said:

What I really like about your videos, which such clips are compiled pretty well in that video, is that your content isn't just about you and Chris finding shark teeth, but you and Chris also horsing around, screaming, and just being absolutely ridiculous, especially when you find some of the biggies (and Chris stealing your stuff right off your hands and on camera, it's a shame that he only did that to a little meg!). I think it is absolutely legendary :)

We were tasked with the decision of "should we be ourselves" or "should we tone it down a bit" when we started doing videos. It didn't take long at all to know we should just be ourselves :). Besides, there's no way we could hold back our true feelings for fossils hahaha! I'm really happy to hear you enjoy that aspect of the videos though, it means a lot to hear. Thank you!

C R A Z Y !!! What a year it was. Congrats on all the killer finds, man! Love watching every video you and Chris put out, especially the recent ones when you've been featuring other people who aren't familiar with hunting. Their enthusiasm is priceless! I would absolutely LOVE to go on a hunt with you guys at some point if I'm ever in Florida, or if you two ever venture up here to the DC area to try your hands at cliff hunting! I'm working on getting a GoPro and starting up a YouTube channel of my own as I mentioned before. Just shoot me a PM if you ever want to coordinate something! 

Cheers,

David Hoppe

The Hunt for the Hemipristine continues!

~Hoppe hunting!~