Sharing Our Paleo Artwork :)

fossilshk

Fossilshk.....Supurb reconstructions....' a picture tells a thousand words'.... as they say....

Cheers Steve... And Welcome if your a New Member... :)

Thank you very much for sharing those with us. I, for one, would love to see more.

If you believe everything you read, perhaps it's time for you to stop reading...

Wonderful illustrations!

Rendering good depictions of prehistoric life requires more than skill with a brush; you must also know a great deal about the fossils.

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Wonderful illustrations!

Rendering good depictions of prehistoric life requires more than skill with a brush; you must also know a great deal about the fossils.

Thanks Auspex.

Yes, we need to see many book to know or reference each animals feature.Also we need to add some imagine in the pictures.We can feel free to use any color on the animals.Because normaly no argument on the color of the prehistoric lifes.But can not make mistake on the structure.

Wow fossilshk, fantastic artwork. I used to be a tattoo artist but I've never done anything like those pieces.

Well done.

Ade

Hey Ade, is this one of yours? LOL

post-1880-12540544610737_thumb.jpg