Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Tidgy's Dad

Very nice to see some of the drawing process.:)

Though i don't think the genus Troodon exists anymore, though someone may correct me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darko
1 hour ago, Tidgy's Dad said:

Very nice to see some of the drawing process.:)

Though i don't think the genus Troodon exists anymore, though someone may correct me. 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darko
10 minutes ago, SailingAlongToo said:

 

That is a lovely drawing!

 

I thought Troodon still existed here on TFF as a major contributor. :P

 

The real question is, can @Darko draw TFF's @Troodon?

 

:popcorn:

With half strength :D Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tidgy's Dad
6 hours ago, SailingAlongToo said:

 

That is a lovely drawing!

 

I thought Troodon still existed here on TFF as a major contributor. :P

 

The real question is, can @Darko draw TFF's @Troodon?

 

:popcorn:

Sadly, Frank hasn't posted for months, now.:(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darko
17 minutes ago, Tidgy's Dad said:

Sadly, Frank hasn't posted for months, now.:(

What is  happening? Is he ok?:headscratch:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jaimin013

Very nice drawing! Thanks for sharing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tidgy's Dad
2 hours ago, Darko said:

What is  happening? Is he ok?:headscratch:

I think so. Certainly hope so. 

Just taking a break, it would seem. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darko
59 minutes ago, Tidgy's Dad said:

I think so. Certainly hope so. 

Just taking a break, it would seem. 

I hope everything is fine with him even tho i dont know him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darko
2 hours ago, Jaimin013 said:

Very nice drawing! Thanks for sharing

Thanks and you are welcome!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CBchiefski

Very nice drawing and not sure about Frank either, hopefully he is alright.

For Troodon being valid, I direct you to my prior post @Darko @Tidgy's Dad:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darko
9 minutes ago, CBchiefski said:

Very nice drawing and not sure about Frank either, hopefully he is alright.

For Troodon being valid, I direct you to my prior post @Darko @Tidgy's Dad:

 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Seguidora-de-Isis
On 08/01/2019 at 8:24 PM, Darko said:

This 2019 is getting better and better :D !

Here is my new drawing,its Troodon! Hope you like it.

Darko

 

Congratulations, it's wonderful, my dear friend @Darko. But I would not rule out this possibility:

 

image.png.49bfd6add9c449fdab1c77e16bb7a838.png

 

^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bobby Rico
33 minutes ago, Seguidora-de-Isis said:

 

We are all missing him so much!

 

image.png.0cec1d2fa822f251e96458a27fd112cf.png

Your not wrong there .  He is a good friend to many of us and he did make some epic posts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Seguidora-de-Isis
2 minutes ago, Bobby Rico said:

Your not wrong there .  He is a good friend to many of us and he did made some epic posts. 

 

I learned a lot from him. But I feel that he did not teach everything, he had much more to teach. I hope all is well with him. :fingerscrossed:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bobby Rico
20 minutes ago, Seguidora-de-Isis said:

 

I learned a lot from him. But I feel that he did not teach everything, he had much more to teach. I hope all is well with him. :fingerscrossed:

Me too Douglas .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Seguidora-de-Isis
46 minutes ago, Bobby Rico said:

Me too Douglas .

 

But is it possible that in a gigantic Forum like this where everyone has a certain connection with everyone (including in real life) no one has news of the Troodon? Not even rumors, anyway, nothing? :(

 

@LordTrilobite  @Zapsalis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darko
37 minutes ago, Seguidora-de-Isis said:

 

Congratulations, it's wonderful, my dear friend @Darko. But I would not rule out this possibility:

 

image.png.49bfd6add9c449fdab1c77e16bb7a838.png

 

^_^

It's Just my interpretation of him :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Seguidora-de-Isis
4 minutes ago, Darko said:

It's Just my interpretation of him :D

 

I was just thinking aloud and exploring the possibilities ... Hahahaha. And your interpretation of the Troodon was wonderful! You're very good with the pencil! Congratulations my dear friend @Darko:wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darko
12 minutes ago, Seguidora-de-Isis said:

 

I was just thinking aloud and exploring the possibilities ... Hahahaha. And your interpretation of the Troodon was wonderful! You're very good with the pencil! Congratulations my dear friend @Darko:wub:

Thank you @Seguidora-de-Isis:D ! If you are maybe interested in my drawings,let me know :fistbump:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Seguidora-de-Isis
4 minutes ago, Darko said:

Thank you @Seguidora-de-Isis:D ! If you are maybe interested in my drawings,let me know :fistbump:

 

:1-SlapHands_zpsbb015b76:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darko
5 minutes ago, Seguidora-de-Isis said:

 

:1-SlapHands_zpsbb015b76:

:dinothumb:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zapsalis
On 1/10/2019 at 6:49 PM, Seguidora-de-Isis said:

 

But is it possible that in a gigantic Forum like this where everyone has a certain connection with everyone (including in real life) no one has news of the Troodon? Not even rumors, anyway, nothing? :(

 

@LordTrilobite  @Zapsalis

Sadly, I don’t know where @Troodon has gone. I just hope that he’s okay. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×