Possible dinosaur egg

Michelle Brugues

Good morning from La Rioja, Spain. I have been doing a lot of digging in an old house in Cornago, La Rioja and found what I believe could be a Dino egg. The area is very well known for dinosaur fossils and remains. Could someone help me to determine if it is a stone or a Dino egg, please? Gracias!!!! 

IMG_20190107_200215.jpg

Edited by Michelle Brugues
Better picture

Sorry, but that just appears to be a weathered, suggestively shaped rock. No indication of any shell material. Welcome to TFF & keep looking. If something is there for you to find, you'll find it. :fingerscrossed:

Accomplishing the impossible means only that the boss will add it to your regular duties.

Be my guest. 

Accomplishing the impossible means only that the boss will add it to your regular duties.

Sure, we love to see pictures

Thomas

Be not ashamed of mistakes and thus make them crimes (Confucius, 551 BC - 479 BC).

You don't need to replace pictures. You can add new pictures in reply's, that way others can see them as well. But, your item still just looks like a rock to me. Other's with more knowledge than I will chime in eventually (probably "sleeping"). 

Unfortunately, I'm not seeing any eggshell texture here and agree with others that this is a weathered stone of some sort. 

...How to Philosophize with a Hammer

57 minutes ago, Michelle Brugues said:

I have been doing a lot of digging in an old house in Cornago, La Rioja and found what I believe could be a Dino egg.

This is new. I usually hunt for fossils outdoors. :)