To fill cracks or leave alone

Fossil Claw

Looking for opinions.

Aesthetically and value wise should I fill in the cracks in that's two lower jaws?

Trying to decide.

IMG_20190111_080249-1518x2024.jpg

IMG_20190111_080323-2024x1518.jpg

Are they stable?  Value wise I don’t know. Aesthetically I don’t find the cracks detract from the jaws to much but if they are unstable I would treat firstly.  Nice pieces.

• I found this Informative 2

43 minutes ago, Bobby Rico said:

Are they stable?  Value wise I don’t know. Aesthetically I don’t find the cracks detract from the jaws to much but if they are unstable I would treat firstly.  Nice pieces.

I agree with Bobby.

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg

I like Trilo-butts and I cannot lie.

Both are stable.

Was just thinking it could be another technique I could learn with Paleo sculpt.

I was leaning towards leave as is vs learn new technique.

I would leave it as is. Try your technique on something of less value to you, something you wouldn’t care about or care little about if you messed up irreparably.

Each dot is 50,000,000 years:

Hadean............Archean..............................Proterozoic.......................................Phanerozoic...........

Paleo......Meso....Ceno..

Ꞓ.OSD.C.P.Tr.J.K..Pg.NgQ< You are here

Doesn't time just fly by?