How is it possible to get an evaluation?

Notidanodon

Hi I was just wondering I have this Echinoidea that I would like to sell but I do not really know how much it is worth :shrug:  I know that TFF does not discuss this kind of stuff so I don’t ask but how is it possible to get an evaluation:)

1 minute ago, will stevenson said:

Hi I was just wondering I have this Echinoidea that I would like to sell but I do not really know how much it is worth :shrug:  I know that TFF does not discuss this kind of stuff so I don’t ask but how is it possible to get an evaluation:)

Check our favourite auction site and press the sold item search. That should give you an idea. 

• I found this Informative 4

Yeah, have a look around online and see how much the closest match fetches. 

• I found this Informative 1

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png.a47e14d65deb3f8b242019b3a81d8160-1.png.60b8b8c07f6fa194511f8b7cfb7cc190.png

5 minutes ago, Bobby Rico said:

Check our favourite auction site and press the sold item search. That should give you an idea. 

Just now, Tidgy's Dad said:

Yeah, have a look around online and see how much the closest match fetches. 

Ok thanks guys:)

As Bobby suggested, searching the "SOLD" portion of the sales it will give you an idea of what similar ones have actually sold for rather than look through a bunch of ads that seller's ask ridiculous unrealistic high prices for. 

Dorensigbadges.JPG