Jump to content
David in Japan

Kumamoto-Montana joint educational program

Recommended Posts

caldigger

Well if it's geared for 5th- 6th graders it is likely going to be way too difficult for my understanding. :headscratch:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
David in Japan
35 minutes ago, caldigger said:

Well if it's geared for 5th- 6th graders it is likely going to be way too difficult for my understanding. :headscratch:

I will let you know when we publish the one with the colouring stuff :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
caldigger
5 hours ago, David in Japan said:

I will let you know when we publish the one with the colouring stuff :P

If you have one with pop-up pictures, that would be appreciated. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tidgy's Dad

Congratulations.

Good work.:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ludwigia

So you're not just a hobbyist, but also do some serious work, eh? :P Congrats on the completion of the preparation and the beginning of a worthwhile project!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
David in Japan
2 hours ago, Tidgy's Dad said:

Congratulations.

Good work.:)

 

2 hours ago, Ludwigia said:

So you're not just a hobbyist, but also do some serious work, eh? :P Congrats on the completion of the preparation and the beginning of a worthwhile project!

Thank you.

 

Ludwigia, I consider myself more as a lucky hobbyist who has the chance to work sometimes at a museum in Japan ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CBchiefski

Such a great program @David in Japan and it is something else to see such an incredible learning opportunity for children. One of the few regrets I have was not trying to be a part of this project.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
David in Japan
17 hours ago, CBchiefski said:

Such a great program @David in Japan and it is something else to see such an incredible learning opportunity for children. One of the few regrets I have was not trying to be a part of this project.

Thank you. Do you mean you had the opportunity to work on this project?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×