Rocks Gettin in The Way !!!

RJB

I dont have a lot of room in my fossil/computer room,, so when I start to sell off some things,,,,,,,,,, they get in the way.  Does anyone else have this problem?   Its not a bad problem so maybe I should just  quit complaining.   or get a bigger room? 

RB

DSCN2055.JPG

RB, funny stuff. I have that problem too but your teeth are nicer than whats slowing me down. You are reminding me of a past new years resolution I should adopt quickly. Its an easier fix than many of the other problems we got. LOL. Hang in there!

Regards, Chris 

• I found this Informative 1

19 hours ago, RJB said:

they get in the way.

Don´t see a problem, just too few fossils there...

19 hours ago, RJB said:

Does anyone else have this problem?

What do you think?
Raum20012019.thumb.jpg.b0d7c75b88d0079bee9d71fab915bb8a.jpg

Also too few fossils there, aren´t they? ;)

Franz Bernhard

• I found this Informative 1

Oh goodness! I need a fossil prep room. My whole living room currently has bison bone scattered on the couch, coffee table and footrest. I’m waiting for my daughter to go back to her dad tonight and I’ll drag them all out on the floor and take stock of what I have and try to glue some fragments back together. So I don’t think you have too much of a mess there.

• I found this Informative 3

We are lucky if we can actually have a room to dedicate to the hobby. I have a nice space and yet I still have to perform triage all too often to fit in the new stuff.

We only have four rooms other than bathroom, toilet and kitchen. 

The fossils now occupy one and a half of them and are slowly forcing wifey and Tidgy to retreat. 

I expect to have completely colonized the second room by the end of the year............

• I found this Informative 2

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png.a47e14d65deb3f8b242019b3a81d8160-1.png.60b8b8c07f6fa194511f8b7cfb7cc190.png