Ordovician Papers

minnbuckeye

Does anyone know if the public can have access to the following research articles. I have failed in my attempts to secure these.

!. 1956 Facies of Platteville, Decorah, and Galena rocks of the upper Mississippi Valley Region

2.1957 Upper Middle Ordovician Stratigraphy of Fillmore County, Minnesota 

Thanks for your help!

Mike

The first one is available through

https://ngmdb.usgs.gov/Prodesc/proddesc_89719.htm

But you have to send for it through the mail and they usually charge. Its worth it though.

The 2nd one, I was also unable to find online, but mgs-253.pd, is similar and has many of the same locations. I believe its also available through the same link above from the mail. If I find, ill send a link to you Mike if you havent found them by then.

• I found this Informative 4

...I'm back.

I couldn’t find the first one online either but here’s the second one: weiss1957.pdf

• I found this Informative 4

Each dot is 50,000,000 years:

Hadean............Archean..............................Proterozoic.......................................Phanerozoic...........

Paleo......Meso....Ceno..

Ꞓ.OSD.C.P.Tr.J.K..Pg.NgQ< You are here

Doesn't time just fly by?