Cave Hyena - Crocuta crocuta spelaea

Darko

Zdravo svima! :D "Hello everyone!"

Again with Ice Age animals! Now with my favorite animal, the Cave Hyena or Crocuta crocuta spelaea.I've done it in my way,also using the spots of one cave painting where Cave Hyena has spots going from the head to the middle of the stomach.And,yes the ear has been bitten by other predator and now scar is visible.I hope u Will like this one :):dinothumb:

Kind regards, 

Darko

DSC_0388.JPG

DSC_0393.JPG

• I found this Informative 1

I see you have good hand. Congrats, Darko! :dinothumb:

" We are not separate and independent entities, but like links in a chain, and we could not by any means be what we are without those who went before us and showed us the way. "

Thomas Mann

My Library

2 minutes ago, Bobby Rico said:

Congratulations , a very nice drawing of a  cool and sinister looking creature. :dinothumb:

Thanks!

Wow, it looks like it would jump off the page given the chance. Nice job!:dinothumb:

Each dot is 50,000,000 years:

Hadean............Archean..............................Proterozoic.......................................Phanerozoic...........

Paleo......Meso....Ceno..

Ꞓ.OSD.C.P.Tr.J.K..Pg.NgQ< You are here

Doesn't time just fly by?

5 hours ago, UtahFossilHunter said:

Wow, it looks like it would jump off the page given the chance. Nice job!:dinothumb:

Grrr :D Thanks!