My Collection

Dracarys

Hello Everyone! I am new to collecting over the past several weeks and have been able to obtain several fossils of recent and would like to show you all what I have collected. First one will be my Struthy Claw. 

Struthy.jpg

Struthy2.jpg

Edited by Dracarys
  • I found this Informative 7

Woah :popcorn:

If you're a fossil nut from Palos Verdes, San Pedro, Redondo Beach, or Torrance, feel free to shoot me a PM!

Mosasaurus_hoffmannii_skull_schematic.png

Awesome start!

We need moooar!:trex:

"The baneful Dragons, O Seas, are gone: Fiends, 0 Earth, have filled thee with the bones of Defeat and Death."

Hi again! Day 2 posting. How about a pair of Hadrosaur's Eggs. Best one that the collector had ever seen. It can dual as prehistoric breasts implant as well. :ighappy: I have access to a CT scan and will see if there is a fetus inside soon. Wish me luck!Egg2.thumb.jpg.eb9699811e2b867efa186f60765d9ba3.jpg

• I found this Informative 4

Amazing!

Good luck for the scan!

"The baneful Dragons, O Seas, are gone: Fiends, 0 Earth, have filled thee with the bones of Defeat and Death."

Today will be a two-fer. An oreodont upper skull (these poor guys were the prey to everybody!) and a cool ankylosaur scute. I am trying to get a larger scute but need to convince my guy to part w it. Hope you all enjoy!

Oreo.jpg

Oreo2.jpg

Ankylosaur.jpg

Ankylo 3.jpg

• I found this Informative 3

Awesome skull! You don't see such piece everyday!:dinothumb:

My showpiece of my collection is a juvenile trike skull. Approx 3 1/2 feet in length.  The stand is being built and so I will be receiving this at the end of the month. So excited about this piece. 

Trike.jpg

IMG_8193.jpeg

IMG_8196.jpeg

• I found this Informative 3

11 hours ago, Dracarys said:

My showpiece of my collection is a juvenile trike skull. Approx 3 1/2 feet in length.  The stand is being built and so I will be receiving this at the end of the month. So excited about this piece. 

Trike.jpg

IMG_8193.jpeg

IMG_8196.jpeg

Amazing skull! That must have not been cheap!!

5d738606eab6e_2018-11-1322_54_57-Greenshot-newlogo.png

Wow!

Museum piece!:envy:

Thank you Lud. What is most fortunate is meeting a collector/digger near my house that has been collecting for 30 years and now thinning out his collection. I am able to choose the best of what he has collected over the many years. This has allowed me to obtain an immediate collection of fine pieces. 

• I found this Informative 1

1 hour ago, Praefectus said:

Very nice collection. You should mount the triceratops skull over your fireplace. 

Huh, that’s a thought. It weighs about 60 lbs. Would hate to drop it!!

18 hours ago, Praefectus said:

Very nice collection. You should mount the triceratops skull over your fireplace. 

It'd be a  nice conversation piece:

- I got this in a safari with Steven Spielberg!-:ighappy:

22 hours ago, Dracarys said:

Thank you Lud. What is most fortunate is meeting a collector/digger near my house that has been collecting for 30 years and now thinning out his collection. I am able to choose the best of what he has collected over the many years. This has allowed me to obtain an immediate collection of fine pieces. 

You sure did luck out there.

Greetings from the Lake of Constance. Roger

http://www.steinkern.de/